GEORGE S RUST
Affiliation: Morehouse School of Medicine
- The Morehouse Faculty Development Program: methods and 3-year outcomesG Rust
Department of Family Medicine, Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, USA
Fam Med 30:162-7. 1998..Significant faculty diversity is necessary and achievable, if institutions are willing to commit significant resources and network with minority health professionals and institutions...
- Do clinicians screen Medicaid patients for syphilis or HIV when they diagnose other sexually transmitted diseases?George Rust
National Center for Primary Care at Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 30310, USA
Sex Transm Dis 30:723-7. 2003..Patients diagnosed with gonorrhea or chlamydia are at high risk for HIV and syphilis, and should be offered screening for both...
- Modifiable determinants of healthcare utilization within the African-American populationGeorge Rust
National Center for Primary Care, Morehouse School of Medicine, 720 Westview Drive, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 96:1169-77. 2004..Most previous studies of disparities in access to and utilization of healthcare have focused on black-white differences rather than focusing on "within-group" analysis of African Americans...
- Black-White mortality from HIV in the United States before and after introduction of highly active antiretroviral therapy in 1996Robert S Levine
Department of Family and Community Medicine, Meharry Medical College, Nashville, TN 37205, USA
Am J Public Health 97:1884-92. 2007..We sought to describe Black-White differences in HIV disease mortality before and after the introduction of highly active antiretroviral treatment (HAART)...
- Mental comorbidity and quality of diabetes care under Medicaid: a 50-state analysisBenjamin G Druss
Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Med Care 50:428-33. 2012..With the anticipated expansion of Medicaid under health reform, it is particularly important to develop national estimates of the magnitude and correlates of quality deficits related to mental comorbidity among Medicaid enrollees...
- MSM CLINICIAL FACULTY RESEARCH AND TRAINING PROGRAMGeorge Rust; Fiscal Year: 2007....