Sally A Moore
- Are expressive suppression and cognitive reappraisal associated with stress-related symptoms?Sally A Moore
University of Washington, Department of Psychology, Seattle, WA, USA
Behav Res Ther 46:993-1000. 2008..Further, given their independence, there are potentially relevant clinical implications, as interventions that shift one of these emotion regulation strategies may not lead to changes in the other...
- Cognitive abnormalities in posttraumatic stress disorderSally A Moore
University of Washington, Department of Psychology and VA Puget Sound Healthcare System, Seattle, WA 98108, USA
Curr Opin Psychiatry 22:19-24. 2009..The current review aims to describe and evaluate research on cognitive difficulties associated with posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) published between January 2007 and June 2008...
- Overgeneral autobiographical memory and traumatic events: an evaluative reviewSally A Moore
Department of Psychology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Psychol Bull 133:419-37. 2007..Alternative overgenerality theories may help identify key overgenerality mechanisms, improving current understanding of autobiographical memory processes underlying psychopathology...
- The correspondence of daily and retrospective PTSD reports among female victims of sexual assaultKristin Naragon-Gainey
Veterans Affairs VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle Division, Seattle, WA, USA
Psychol Assess 24:1041-7. 2012..Implications for clinical assessment methodology are discussed...
- Symptoms of posttraumatic stress predict craving among alcohol treatment seekers: results of a daily monitoring studyTracy L Simpson
VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, WA 98108, USA
Psychol Addict Behav 26:724-33. 2012..Additionally, clinicians may be better able to refine treatment decisions to more efficiently break the cycle between PTSD-related distress and AUD symptoms...
- Impact of emotional approach coping and hope on PTSD and depression symptoms in a trauma exposed sample of Veterans receiving outpatient VA mental health care servicesChristina M Hassija
Mental Health Service, Seattle Division, Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care System, 1660 South Columbian Way, Seattle, WA 98126, USA
Anxiety Stress Coping 25:559-73. 2012....