D A Monti
- Complementary medicine in chronic cancer careDaniel A Monti
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Semin Oncol 32:225-31. 2005....
- Practical geriatrics: depression, cognition, and anxiety among postmenopausal women with breast cancerDaniel A Monti
Jefferson-Myrna Brind Center for Integrative Medicine at Thomas Jefferson University, 111 South 11th Street, Suite 6215, Gibbon Building, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107, USA
Psychiatr Serv 56:1353-5. 2005
- Managing cancer pain with nonpharmacologic and complementary therapiesLynette A Menefee Pujol
Jefferson Pain Center, Department of Anesthesiology, Jefferson Medical College, 834 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107 5127, USA
J Am Osteopath Assoc 107:ES15-21. 2007..This review updates an article published in November 2005. An anecdotal case study has been added to illustrate incorporation of nonpharmacologic and complementary therapies in the treatment of a patient with cancer-related pain...
- Potential role of mind-body therapies in cancer survivorshipDaniel A Monti
Myrna Brind Center of Integrative Medicine, Thomas Jefferson University and Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107, USA
Cancer 112:2607-16. 2008..A theoretical foundation by which such therapies provide benefit is presented, with particular emphasis on self-regulation...
- A randomized, controlled trial of mindfulness-based art therapy (MBAT) for women with cancerDaniel A Monti
Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Psychooncology 15:363-73. 2006..This investigation of MBAT provides initial encouraging data that support a possible future role for the intervention as a psychosocial treatment option for cancer patients...
- Nonpharmacologic and complementary approaches to cancer pain managementLynette A Menefee
Jefferson Medical College, Department of Anesthsiology, Jefferson Pain Center, 834 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107 5127, USA
J Am Osteopath Assoc 105:S15-20. 2005..It focuses on those modalities that have empirical support or promising preliminary evidence, with the goal of familiarizing physicians with treatment modalities that may complement regular oncologic care...
- Short term correlates of the Neuro Emotional Technique for cancer-related traumatic stress symptoms: a pilot case seriesDaniel A Monti
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Thomas Jefferson University and Hospital, 111 S 11th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
J Cancer Surviv 1:161-6. 2007..Treatment options for the hallmark symptoms of traumatic stress--unpleasant, intrusive thoughts and avoidant behaviors--have not been well investigated for the cancer survivorship population...
- Mindfulness-Based Art Therapy for Cancer PatientsDaniel Monti; Fiscal Year: 2002..Our long-term goal is to collect sufficient data to determine the overall efficacy of this promising intervention and to identify which patients are particularly likely to benefit from MBAT. ..
- MBAT A novel psychosocial cancer interventionDaniel Monti; Fiscal Year: 2007..Our long-range goal is to find innovative means of improving the psychosocial health of cancer survivors. ..
- MBAT A novel psychosocial cancer interventionDaniel Monti; Fiscal Year: 2009..Our long-range goal is to find innovative means of improving the psychosocial health of cancer survivors. ..