Gerin R Stevens
Affiliation: Montefiore Medical Center
- Computed tomography and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging in pulmonary hypertensionGerin R Stevens
Montefiore Einstein Center for Heart and Vascular Care, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY 10467 2490, USA
Prog Cardiovasc Dis 55:161-71. 2012..This review will focus on the use of CT and CMR in the assessment of the right ventricle and pulmonary structures as they relate to pulmonary vascular disease...
- RV dysfunction in pulmonary hypertension is independently related to pulmonary artery stiffnessGerin R Stevens
Montefiore Einstein Center for Heart and Vascular Care, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York, New York, USA
JACC Cardiovasc Imaging 5:378-87. 2012..This study investigated whether right ventricular (RV) adaptation to chronic pressure overload is associated with pulmonary artery (PA) stiffness beyond the degree of severity of pulmonary hypertension (PH)...
- Exercise performance in patients with pulmonary hypertension linked to cardiac magnetic resonance measuresGerin R Stevens
Zena and Michael A Wiener Cardiovascular Institute and Marie Josee and Henry R Kravis Center for Cardiovascular Health, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York, USA
J Heart Lung Transplant 28:899-905. 2009....
- Risk stratification of ambulatory patients with advanced heart failure undergoing evaluation for heart transplantationTomoko S Kato
Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Center for Advanced Cardiac Care, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Heart Lung Transplant 32:333-40. 2013..We hypothesized that right ventricular stroke work index (RVSWI), pulmonary capillary wedge pressure (PCWP) and the model for end-stage liver disease-albumin score (MELD-A) would be additive prognostic predictors...
- Diagnosis of pulmonary hypertensionGerin R Stevens
The Center for Advanced Cardiac Care, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, USA
Expert Opin Med Diagn 2:1263-77. 2008..Multiple invasive and non-invasive modalities are combined to achieve this goal...