David T Hughes
Affiliation: Montefiore Medical Center
- Reoperative lymph node dissection for recurrent papillary thyroid cancer and effect on serum thyroglobulinDavid T Hughes
Department of Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 19:2951-7. 2012....
- Intraoperative parathyroid hormone monitoring in patients with recognized multiglandular primary hyperparathyroidismDavid T Hughes
Department of Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 3400 Bainbridge Avenue, 4th Floor, Bronx, NY 10467, USA
World J Surg 35:336-41. 2011..Our hypothesis is that once MGD is encountered during an operation, more stringent criteria for determining adequate resection can improve cure rates...
- The most commonly occurring papillary thyroid cancer in the United States is now a microcarcinoma in a patient older than 45 yearsDavid T Hughes
Department of Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York 10467, USA
Thyroid 21:231-6. 2011..With the goal of understanding the role of age in thyroid cancer incidence, this study analyzes the changing demographics of patients with PTC over the past three decades...
- Central neck dissection for papillary thyroid cancerDavid T Hughes
Montefiore Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY 10467, USA
Cancer Control 18:83-8. 2011..The indications, surgical technique, potential benefits, and operative risks of this procedure should be clearly defined in order to provide optimal care to these patients...
- Influence of prophylactic central lymph node dissection on postoperative thyroglobulin levels and radioiodine treatment in papillary thyroid cancerDavid T Hughes
Department of Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Surgery 148:1100-6; discussion 1006-7. 2010..The purpose of this study is to determine whether prophylactic central neck dissection provides any advantages over TT alone...