Affiliation: Montefiore Medical Center
- Developing a blood conservation program in cardiac surgeryAbe Deanda
Montefiore Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
Am J Med Qual 21:230-7. 2006..The success of the program is believed to be a result of the multidisciplinary approach taken, with a commitment from all members of the blood reduction team being the key component of this success...
- Repair of type A dissection in a Jehovah's Witness with prior cardiac operationAbe Deanda
Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York 10467, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 87:289-90. 2009..A case report of a high-risk aortic procedure is presented to illustrate this conundrum...
- Improving outcomes through the use of surgical sealants for anastomotic sealing during cardiovascular surgeryAbe Deanda
Montefiore Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Bronx, New York 10467, USA
J Card Surg 24:325-33. 2009....
- Aprotinin revisitedAbe Deanda
Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, NYU Langone Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 144:998-1002. 2012..The present review revisits the aprotinin controversy...
- VHI report card gets a failing grade. Virginia Health ImprovementRobert S D Higgins
Ann Thorac Surg 74:294; author reply 294. 2002