D C Buse
Affiliation: Montefiore Medical Center
- Why HURT? A review of clinical instruments for headache managementDawn C Buse
Department of Neurology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, USA
Curr Pain Headache Rep 16:237-54. 2012..The final version came about through multiple refinements following psychometric testing. Assessment of clinical utility is ongoing in multiple countries...
- Headache impact of chronic and episodic migraine: results from the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention studyDawn Buse
Montefiore Headache Center, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY 10471, USA
Headache 52:3-17. 2012..Originally used in studies of episodic migraine (EM), HIT-6 is finding increasing applications in chronic migraine (CM) research...
- Opioid use and dependence among persons with migraine: results of the AMPP studyDawn C Buse
Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, USA
Headache 52:18-36. 2012....
- Facilitating communication with patients for improved migraine outcomesDawn C Buse
Montefiore Headache Center, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
Curr Pain Headache Rep 12:230-6. 2008....
- Behavioral medicine for migraineDawn C Buse
Department of Neurology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, NY, USA
Neurol Clin 27:445-65. 2009....
- Assessing and managing all aspects of migraine: migraine attacks, migraine-related functional impairment, common comorbidities, and quality of lifeDawn C Buse
Department of Neurology, Montefiore Headache Center, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 84:422-35. 2009..Both pharmacotherapy (acute and preventive treatment strategies) and nonpharmacological therapies play important roles in the management of migraine...
- Sociodemographic and comorbidity profiles of chronic migraine and episodic migraine sufferersD C Buse
Department of Neurology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York, USA
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 81:428-32. 2010..To characterise and compare the sociodemographic profiles and the frequency of common comorbidities for adults with chronic migraine (CM) and episodic migraine (EM) in a large population-based sample...
- Assessment and treatment of the burden of migraine: a case seriesJuline Bryson
Montefiore Headache Center, Bronx, New York 10461, USA
Neurologist 16:254-61. 2010..The Migraine Prevention Questionnaire was developed based on clinical guidelines to identify patients who are appropriate candidates for preventive pharmacotherapy for migraine...