Vincent J Monastra
- Overcoming the barriers to effective treatment for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a neuro-educational approachVincent J Monastra
Clinical Director, FPI Attention Disorders Clinic, 2102 E Main St Endicott, NY 13760, USA
Int J Psychophysiol 58:71-80. 2005..Three percent of the patients were diagnosed and treated for other medical conditions...
- Electroencephalographic biofeedback in the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderVincent J Monastra
FPI Attention Disorders Clinic, Endicott, New York 13760, USA
Appl Psychophysiol Biofeedback 30:95-114. 2005....
- The effects of stimulant therapy, EEG biofeedback, and parenting style on the primary symptoms of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderVincent J Monastra
FPI Attention Disorders Clinic, 2102 E Main Street, Endicott, New York 13760, USA
Appl Psychophysiol Biofeedback 27:231-49. 2002..Behavioral measures indicated that parenting style exerted a significant moderating effect on the expression of behavioral symptoms at home but not at school...
- Quantitative electroencephalography and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: implications for clinical practiceVincent J Monastra
FPI Attention Disorders Clinic, Department of Psychology, Binghamton University, 94 Marshall Drive, Endicott, NY 13760, USA
Curr Psychiatry Rep 10:432-8. 2008..Studies examining electroencephalogram biofeedback (neurotherapy) are reviewed using published efficacy guidelines...
- Electroencephalographic biofeedback (neurotherapy) as a treatment for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: rationale and empirical foundationVincent J Monastra
FPI Attention Disorders Clinic, 2102 East Main Street, Endicott, NY 13760, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 14:55-82, vi. 2005....