W D Klinkenberg
Affiliation: Missouri Institute of Mental Health
- Mental disorders and drug abuse in persons living with HIV/AIDSW D Klinkenberg
Missouri Institute of Mental Health, University of Missouri School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63139, USA
AIDS Care 16:S22-42. 2004..Given the complexity of needs with which triply or multiply diagnosed individuals present, effective treatment programmes are likely to be those that provide some degree of integrated care...
- Recruitment, engagement, and retention of people living with HIV and co-occurring mental health and substance use disordersR J Calsyn
University of Missouri St Louis, St Louis, MO 63121, USA
AIDS Care 16:S56-70. 2004....
- Cost-effectiveness evaluation of three approaches to case management for homeless mentally ill clientsN Wolff
Community Support Systems, St Louis, USA
Am J Psychiatry 154:341-8. 1997....
- Predictors of the working alliance in assertive community treatmentRobert J Calsyn
University of Missouri-St. Louis, St. Louis, MO 63121, USA
Community Ment Health J 42:161-75. 2006..On the other hand, treatment variables (e.g., the amount of transportation services provided) and client change on the outcome variables explained more of the variance of the case manager's rating of the alliance...
- A confirmatory factor analysis of the Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale in a homeless sampleGary K Burger
University of Missouri - St. Louis, MO 63121, USA
Int J Methods Psychiatr Res 12:192-6. 2003..In addition, the Guy model accounted for more variance than did an alternative model. The five factors were labelled: thinking disorder, anergia, anxiety-depression, hostility-suspicion, and activity...
- Generalizability of brief psychiatric rating scale prototypical profiles and their use in evaluating treatment outcomesGary K Burger
Psychology Department, University of Missouri St Louis, 63121, USA
Int J Methods Psychiatr Res 14:56-64. 2005..The use of these prototypical profiles in evaluating change permits a more precise analysis of what kind of individuals manifest particular effects. The clinical meaning of the BPRS profile changes observed was also discussed...