David B Rozema
Affiliation: Mirus Bio Corporation
- Hepatocyte targeting of nucleic acid complexes and liposomes by a T7 phage p17 peptideSo C Wong
Mirus Bio Corporation, 505 South Rosa Road, Madison, Wisconsin 53719, USA
Mol Pharm 3:386-97. 2006..This was primarily due to failure of delivered cargo to escape the endosomes. Further studies are in progress to provide functional activity of delivered nucleic acids by enabling their endosomal escape...
- Dynamic PolyConjugates for targeted in vivo delivery of siRNA to hepatocytesDavid B Rozema
Mirus Bio Corporation, 505 South Rosa Road, Madison, WI 53719, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:12982-7. 2007..Analyses of serum liver enzyme and cytokine levels in treated mice indicated that the siRNA Dynamic PolyConjugate was nontoxic and well tolerated...
- Co-injection of a targeted, reversibly masked endosomolytic polymer dramatically improves the efficacy of cholesterol-conjugated small interfering RNAs in vivoSo C Wong
Arrowhead Madison Inc, Arrowhead Research Corporation, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Nucleic Acid Ther 22:380-90. 2012..The simplicity of the formulation and efficacy of this mode of siRNA delivery should prove beneficial in the use of siRNA as a therapeutic...
- Hepatocyte-targeted RNAi therapeutics for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B virus infectionChristine I Wooddell
Arrowhead Research Corporation, Arrowhead Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53711, USA
Mol Ther 21:973-85. 2013..These results suggest that coinjection of NAG-MLP and chol-siHBVs holds great promise as a new therapeutic for patients chronically infected with HBV...
- Breaking the bonds: non-viral vectors become chemically dynamicJon A Wolff
Waisman Center, Department of Pediatrics and Medical Genetics, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Mol Ther 16:8-15. 2008..The use of labile bonds to mask endosomolytic agents, provides a critical design feature, because it enables efficient in vivo delivery without sacrificing endosomolytic function for release into the cytoplasm...
- Membrane activity and transfection ability of amphipathic polycations as a function of alkyl group sizeDarren H Wakefield
Mirus Bio Corporation, 505 S Rosa Road, Madison, Wisconsin 53711, USA
Bioconjug Chem 16:1204-8. 2005....
- Endosomolysis by masking of a membrane-active agent (EMMA) for cytoplasmic release of macromoleculesDavid B Rozema
Mirus Corporation, 505 S Rosa Road, Madison, Wisconsin 53711, USA
Bioconjug Chem 14:51-7. 2003..This approach avoids cellular toxicity by restricting melittin's activity until it reaches the endosomal compartment. The utility of this approach was demonstrated by delivery phosphorodiamidate morpholino oligonucleotides (PMOs)...
- Delivery of Oligonucleotides to Hepatocytes In VivoDavid Rozema; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- Amphiphilic Polycations for Nucleic Acid DeliveryDavid Rozema; Fiscal Year: 2007....