Affiliation: Minnesota Eye Consultants
- Corneal inlays for presbyopia correctionRichard L Lindstrom
Minnesota Eye Consultants, Bloomington, MN 55431, USA
Curr Opin Ophthalmol 24:281-7. 2013..This study provides an overview of the three types of corneal inlays now in use for the correction of presbyopia and reviews recently published evidence of the inlays' safety and efficacy...
- Ocular permeation and inhibition of retinal inflammation: an examination of data and expert opinion on the clinical utility of nepafenacRichard Lindstrom
Minnesota Eye Consultants, Minneapolis, MN 55904, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 22:397-404. 2006..Preclinical data suggest nepafenac may also provide unique efficacy in the posterior segment...
- The pharmacologic and pathophysiologic rationale for using NSAIDs in ocular inflammatory disease and ocular surgeryRichard Lindstrom
Minnesota Eye Consultants, Minneapolis, MN 55404, USA
Int Ophthalmol Clin 46:7-11. 2006
- Conjunctival concentrations of a new ophthalmic solution formulation of moxifloxacin 0.5% in cataract surgery patientsRichard Lindstrom
Minnesota Eye Consultants, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
J Ocul Pharmacol Ther 26:591-5. 2010..5% (Moxi) or a new 0.5% ophthalmic solution formulation (MAF) containing a retention-enhancing agent in patients undergoing cataract surgery...
- Double-masked comparison of ketorolac tromethamine 0.4% versus nepafenac sodium 0.1% for postoperative healing rates and pain control in eyes undergoing surface ablationRichard Lindstrom
Cornea 27:385-6; author reply 386-7. 2008