Michael T Rupp
Affiliation: Midwestern University
- Attitudes of Medicare-eligible Americans toward mail service pharmacyMichael T Rupp
Pharmacy Administration, Midwestern University, College of Pharmacy Glendale, Glendale, AZ 85308, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 19:564-72. 2013....
- Branding a college of pharmacyMichael T Rupp
Midwestern University College of Pharmacy, Glendale, AZ 85308, USA
Am J Pharm Educ 76:166. 2012..The methods described here may be useful to other colleges and schools of pharmacy that want to better define their own brand image and strengthen their organizational culture...
- Evaluation of e-prescribing in chain community pharmacy: best-practice recommendationsMichael T Rupp
College of Pharmacy, Midwestern University, Glendale, Ariz 85308, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 48:364-70. 2008....
- Analyzing the costs to deliver medication therapy management servicesMichael T Rupp
College of Pharmacy, Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ 85308, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 51:e19-26; quiz e27. 2011....
- Analysis of community chain pharmacists' interventions on electronic prescriptionsTerri L Warholak
College of Pharmacy, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721 0202, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 49:59-64. 2009..To measure the incidence and nature of prescribing errors on electronic prescriptions (e-prescriptions) that required active intervention by dispensing pharmacists to correct...
- Program planning for a community pharmacy residency support service using the nominal group techniqueMichael T Rupp
Center for the Advancement of Pharmacy Practice, Midwestern University College of Pharmacy, Glendale, Ariz 85308, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (Wash) 42:646-51. 2002....
- The role of pharmacy computer systems in preventing medication errorsElizabeth A Chrischilles
Department of Epidemiology, College of Public Health, University of Iowa, Iowa City 52242, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (Wash) 42:439-48. 2002..To describe the controversies and review the evidence about computer-aided prospective drug utilization review (PDUR) systems...