Affiliation: Michigan State University
- Sinus arrest following right coronary artery stent implantationPeerawut Deeprasertkul
Division of Cardiology, Michigan State University, Lansing, MI, USA
Int Arch Med 5:11. 2012..Sinus node dysfunction is commonly related to degenerative processes, and rarely caused by thrombosis in the SN artery. In our case, we emphasize the potential complication of sinus arrest after RCA stent implantation...
- Acute chest pain: Acute coronary syndrome versus lead perforation: A case reportPrashanth Peddi
Michigan State University Sparrow Health System, Lansing, Michigan, 48912, USA
Int Arch Med 3:13. 2010..This kind of clinical scenario represents one of the diagnostic challenges...
- Do media players cause interference with pacemakers?Jay P Thaker
Thoracic and Cardiovascular Institute, Sparrow Health System, Michigan State University 405 West Greenlawn, Suite 400 Lansing, MI 48823, USA
Clin Cardiol 32:653-7. 2009..The purpose of this study was to examine the interaction between pacemakers and 3 different media players...
- Reel syndrome-not a twiddler variantMehul B Patel
Thoracic and Cardiovascular Institute, Sparrow Health System, Lansing, MI 48910, USA
J Interv Card Electrophysiol 23:243-6. 2008..We suspect that a ratchet mechanism was probably responsible for this and that this type of dislodgement is not a twiddler variant. We propose a simple solution for prevention...
- Radiofrequency transseptal catheter electrode fractureAshok J Shah
Thoracic and Cardiovascular Institute, Sparrow Health System, Michigan State University, Lansing, Michigan 48910, USA
Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 33:e57-8. 2010..We describe a case in which the distal radiofrequency electrode broke and became embedded in the interatrial septum...