Nicole M Talge
Affiliation: Michigan State University
- United States birth weight reference corrected for implausible gestational age estimatesNicole M Talge
Departments of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Pediatrics 133:844-53. 2014....
- Late-preterm birth by delivery circumstance and its association with parent-reported attention problems in childhoodNicole M Talge
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Michigan State University, 909 Fee Road, Room B601, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 33:405-15. 2012..The authors investigated the contributions of clinical circumstances surrounding delivery using follow-up data from the Pregnancy Outcomes and Community Health (POUCH) Study...
- Late-preterm birth and its association with cognitive and socioemotional outcomes at 6 years of ageNicole M Talge
Department of Epidemiology, Michigan State University, B601 West Fee Hall, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
Pediatrics 126:1124-31. 2010....
- Levels of maternal serum corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH) at midpregnancy in relation to maternal characteristicsYumin Chen
Department of Epidemiology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
Psychoneuroendocrinology 35:820-32. 2010..Our goal was to identify maternal characteristics related to CRH levels in midpregnancy and examine which if any of these factors help to explain race differences in CRH levels...
- Association between pre-pregnancy depression/anxiety symptoms and hypertensive disorders of pregnancyMadhavi K Thombre
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 24:228-36. 2015....