Debora F Rodrigues
Affiliation: Michigan State University
- Characterization of Exiguobacterium isolates from the Siberian permafrost. Description of Exiguobacterium sibiricum sp. novDebora Frigi Rodrigues
NASA Astrobiology Institute, Center for Microbial Ecology, Michigan State University, 540 Plant and Soil Science Building, East Lansing, MI, USA
Extremophiles 10:285-94. 2006..undae, while the other two isolates, 7-3 and 255-15, comprise a novel species, for which the name Exiguobacterium sibiricum sp. nov. is proposed...
- Multi-locus real-time PCR for quantitation of bacteria in the environment reveals Exiguobacterium to be prevalent in permafrostDebora Frigi Rodrigues
Michigan State University, NASA Astrobiology Institute and Center for Microbial Ecology, East Lansing, MI 48824 1325, USA
FEMS Microbiol Ecol 59:489-99. 2007....
- Coping with our cold planetDebora Frigi Rodrigues
Michigan State University, NASA Astrobiology Institute and Center for Microbial Ecology, 540 Plant and Soil Science Bldg, East Lansing, MI 48824-1325, USA
Appl Environ Microbiol 74:1677-86. 2008
- Architecture of thermal adaptation in an Exiguobacterium sibiricum strain isolated from 3 million year old permafrost: a genome and transcriptome approachDebora F Rodrigues
Michigan State University, NASA Astrobiology Institute and Center for Microbial Ecology, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
BMC Genomics 9:547. 2008..We used Exiguobacterium sibiricum strain 255-15, a psychrotrophic bacterium from 3 million year old Siberian permafrost that grows from -5 degrees C to 39 degrees C to study its thermal adaptation...
- Biogeography of two cold-adapted genera: Psychrobacter and ExiguobacteriumDebora F Rodrigues
Center for Microbial Ecology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
ISME J 3:658-65. 2009..Furthermore, Psychrobacter populations from Antarctica are different from those in Michigan and Puerto Rico, which are similar to each other...