E James Potchen
Affiliation: Michigan State University
- Reflections on the early years of nuclear medicineE J Potchen
Department of Radiology, Michigan State University, East Lansing 48824, USA
Radiology 214:623-9. 2000....
- Prospects for progress in diagnostic imagingE J Potchen
Department of Radiology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan 48824, USA
J Intern Med 247:411-24. 2000..Research into the use of new technology may be as important as the technology itself in improving the human condition...
- Measuring observer performance in chest radiology: some experiencesE James Potchen
Department of Radiology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824 1313, USA
J Am Coll Radiol 3:423-32. 2006..The paper focuses on the interpretation of chest x-ray images, although the principles and findings described can be applied to nearly every radiologic modality and interpretation task...
- Measuring performance in chest radiographyE J Potchen
Department of Radiology, Michigan State University, 164 Radiology Bldg, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
Radiology 217:456-9. 2000..To use a standardized set of chest radiographs to quantify interobserver differences and to provide a basis for comparing the diagnostic performance of physicians...
- Cortical activation during rhythmic hand movements performed under three types of control: an fMRI studyR A Bernard
Department of Physiology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan 48824, USA
Cogn Affect Behav Neurosci 2:271-81. 2002..Quantitative changes in signal intensity and spatial extent of activation differentiated the voluntary tasks from the passive task and were most pronounced in the S1...