Affiliation: Michigan State University
- Internal medicine department chairs: where they come from, why they leave, where they goMary Nettleman
Department of Medicine, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, USA
Am J Med 120:186-90. 2007
- Characteristics of adult women who abstain from sexual intercourseMary Nettleman
Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Department of Medicine, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care 32:23-4. 2006..To evaluate demographic and behavioural characteristics of sexually active women compared to those who had abstained from intercourse in the past 6 months...
- Reasons for unprotected intercourse in adult women: a qualitative studyMary Nettleman
Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, B427 Clinical Center, East Lansing, Michigan 48823, USA
J Midwifery Womens Health 52:148-52. 2007..The reasons for unprotected intercourse were numerous, but could be organized into a logical framework. The results suggest that multidimensional interventions may be needed to effectively reduce the rate of unintended pregnancy...
- Reasons for unprotected intercourse in adult womenAdejoke B Ayoola
College of Nursing, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan 48824, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 16:302-10. 2007..Despite the increased availability of contraception, unprotected intercourse and unintended pregnancy are common among adult women. We sought to identify reasons why adult women at risk of unintended pregnancy have unprotected intercourse...
- Preventing alcohol-exposed pregnancies: a randomized controlled trialR Louise Floyd
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30329, USA
Am J Prev Med 32:1-10. 2007..Prenatal alcohol exposure is a leading preventable cause of birth defects and developmental disabilities in the United States...