Lanay M Mudd
Affiliation: Michigan State University
- Health benefits of physical activity during pregnancy: an international perspectiveLanay M Mudd
Department of Kinesiology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
Med Sci Sports Exerc 45:268-77. 2013..Limitations of the current knowledge base and suggestions for future research on the health benefits of LTPA during pregnancy are provided...
- Leisure-time physical activity during pregnancy and offspring size at 18 to 24 monthsKelly Mattran
Dept of Kinesiology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA
J Phys Act Health 8:655-62. 2011..This study aimed to determine associations among trimester-specific LTPA during pregnancy and toddler size...
- Leisure-time physical activity in pregnancy and the birth weight distribution: where is the effect?Lanay M Mudd
Dept of Epidemiology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA
J Phys Act Health 9:1168-77. 2012..Leisure-time physical activity (LTPA) is recommended during pregnancy and has been associated with lower risk of delivering a large infant. We sought to characterize the effect of LTPA across the entire birth weight distribution...
- Factors associated with women's perceptions of physical activity safety during pregnancyLanay M Mudd
Department of Kinesiology, College of Education, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
Prev Med 49:194-9. 2009..Health benefits of physical activity (PA) during pregnancy have been noted, but women's perceptions of PA safety have been little studied...
- Physical activity recommendations: an alternative approach using energy expenditureLanay M Mudd
Departments of Kinesiology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
Med Sci Sports Exerc 40:1757-63. 2008..Leisure-time energy expenditure is a cumulative measure of activity that offers an alternative method of defining compliance...