Affiliation: Michigan State University
- Infant health effects of a nurse-community health worker home visitation programme: a randomized controlled trialC I Meghea
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, Michigan State University, College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, MI 48824 1316, USA
Child Care Health Dev 39:27-35. 2013..Home visiting has been usually provided by nurses or community health workers (CHWs). Few studies compared the child health advantages of a nurse-CHW team approach over nurse prenatal and postnatal home visiting...
- Risk factors associated with nicotine dependence in a sample of Romanian pregnant smokersCristian I Meghea
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, and Institute for Health Care Studies, College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 163:22-6. 2012....
- Smoking during pregnancy and associated risk factors in a sample of Romanian womenCristian I Meghea
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, Institute for Health Care Studies, College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48823, USA
Eur J Public Health 22:229-33. 2012..Smoking during pregnancy is one of the most modifiable risk factor for poor birth outcomes. This study assesses the prevalence and correlates of smoking during pregnancy...
- Retirement patterns and plans of radiologistsCristian Meghea
Institute for Health Care Studies, Michigan State University, A134 East Fee Hall, East Lansing, MI 48824 1316, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 187:1405-11. 2006....
- Determinants of radiologists' desired workloadsCristian Meghea
Research Department, American College of Radiology, Reston, VA, USA
J Am Coll Radiol 4:166-70. 2007..To examine what factors lead radiologists to desire different work hours...
- Smoking among pregnant women with Medicaid insurance: are mental health factors related?Jodi Summers Holtrop
Department of Family Medicine, College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University, B105 Clinical Center, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
Matern Child Health J 14:971-7. 2010..39, p < 0.05) had higher odds of continued smoking compared to non-smokers. Mental health history, stress, demographics, current alcohol and past drug use are strongly related to continued smoking in this population...
- How could the radiologist shortage have eased?Jonathan H Sunshine
Research Department, American College of Radiology, 1891 Preston White Dr, Reston, VA 20191, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 187:1160-5. 2006..We seek to explain how the shortage eased greatly by 2003, despite the fact that the total imaging workload usually grows much faster than the number of radiologists in practice, which would be expected to intensify the shortage...
- What factors affect the productivity and efficiency of physician practices?Jonathan H Sunshine
Research Department, American College of Radiology, Reston, VA 20191, USA
Med Care 48:110-7. 2010..As well, radiology is a leader in the general movement of physicians out of very small practices. And imaging is by the fastest-growing category of physician expenditure...
- How much do radiologists and radiation oncologists specialize?Cristian Meghea
American College of Radiology, Research Department, Reston, VA 20191, USA
J Am Coll Radiol 2:906-13. 2005..To present detailed information about the actual, current extent of the subspecialization of radiologists and radiation oncologists...
- Prevalence of productivity-enhancing technologies in radiologyNikhil R Nayak
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Yale University School of Medicine, 20 York St, Tomkins East 2, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 190:1445-52. 2008....
- Radiologists' reading times using PACS and using films: one practice's experienceHoward B Fleishon
Valley Radiologists Ltd, 5322 W Northern Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85301, USA
Acad Radiol 13:453-60. 2006....