Whitney A Mauer
Affiliation: Michigan State University
- Integrated human-animal disease surveillanceWhitney A Mauer
Emerg Infect Dis 11:1490-1. 2005
- Ethnic-food safety concerns: an online survey of food safety professionalsWhitney A Mauer
Michigan State University, Center for Comparative Epidemiology, College of Veterinary Medcine, East Lansing 48824 1314, USA
J Environ Health 68:32-8. 2006....
- Pre-anesthetic meperidine: associated vomiting and gastroesophageal reflux during the subsequent anesthetic in dogsDeborah V Wilson
Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48864, USA
Vet Anaesth Analg 34:15-22. 2007..To determine the effect of meperidine administered prior to anesthesia on the incidence of vomiting before, and gastroesophageal reflux (GER) and regurgitation during, the subsequent period of anesthesia in dogs...
- Assessment of avian influenza surveillance and reporting needs of stakeholders in Michigan, 2007Nicole K Martell-Moran
Center for Comparative Epidemiology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
J Am Vet Med Assoc 238:1570-83. 2011..4% of respondents) regarding the current AISS was the effectiveness of communication among agencies, industry, and the public. The primary challenge identified by respondents was confidentiality (30.2% of respondents)...
- Influence of metoclopramide on gastroesophageal reflux in anesthetized dogsDeborah V Wilson
Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
Am J Vet Res 67:26-31. 2006..To determine the effect of 2 doses of metoclopramide on the incidence of gastroesophageal reflux (GER) in anesthetized dogs...