Brent J Goslin
Affiliation: Michigan State University
- Benefits of transperitoneal approach to bilateral pretransplant laparoscopic nephrectomies in pediatric patientsBrent J Goslin
Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A 23:402-4. 2013..The benefits of transperitoneal versus retroperitoneal dissection remain controversial...
- Gastroschisis, ileal atresia, and Hirschsprung's disease in a newborn: the first reported caseBrent Goslin
Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, USA
J Pediatr Surg 47:2134-6. 2012..Despite the high morbidity and mortality associated with simultaneous congenital gastrointestinal tract anomalies, surgical management of these patients is feasible...
- Outcomes of cytoreduction with hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy: our experience at a midwest community hospitalBrent Goslin
Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners Michigan State University General Surgery Residency, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, USA
Am J Surg 203:383-6; discussion 387. 2012..The objective of this study was to review the postoperative morbidity and mortality data of our institution, a large community hospital...
- Temporal artery biopsy as a means of diagnosing giant cell arteritis: is there over-utilization?Brent J Goslin
Michigan State University, General Surgery Residency, Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
Am Surg 77:1158-60. 2011..We advocate for more careful selection of patients to undergo this diagnostic surgical procedure. In cases where TAB is needed, we recommend a biopsy length of > 2 cm to increase the accuracy of diagnosis...
- Selective laparoscopic approach in suspected gallbladder malignancyG Paul Wright
Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners Michigan State University General Surgery Residency Program, 1000 Monroe NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, USA Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Grand Rapids, MI, USA
JSLS 17:596-601. 2013....