Affiliation: Miami Children's Hospital
- Percutaneous pinning of pediatric supracondylar humerus fractures with the semisterile technique: the Miami experienceChristopher A Iobst
Miami Children s Hospital, Miami, FL 33155 3009, USA
J Pediatr Orthop 27:17-22. 2007..This indicates that observation overnight in the hospital may not be necessary for every patient...
- Limb lengthening with submuscular plate stabilization: a case series and description of the techniqueChristopher A Iobst
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Miami Children s Hospital, Miami, FL 33155, USA
J Pediatr Orthop 27:504-9. 2007..In conclusion, lengthening with the assistance of a percutaneously inserted locking plate provides an alternative method to lengthening over an intramedullary nail, applicable to children with open physes...
- Access to care for children with fracturesChristopher Iobst
Miami Children s Hospital, Miami, FL 33155, USA
J Pediatr Orthop 30:244-7. 2010..Earlier studies have found that children with fractures and PPO insurance have no access problems to orthopaedic care, but children with Medicaid have problems with access to orthopaedic care...
- Limb lengthening combined with deformity correction in children with the Taylor Spatial FrameChristopher Iobst
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Miami Children s Hospital, Miami, Florida 33155, USA
J Pediatr Orthop B 19:529-34. 2010....
- Postoperative shoulder-spine spica cast for young childrenChristopher A Iobst
Miami Children s Hospital, Miami, Florida, USA
J Pediatr Orthop 24:227-30. 2004..The shoulder-spine spica cast has been used at the authors' institution with great success and allows children to be ambulatory after hemivertebra resection...