Affiliation: Miami Children's Hospital
- National access to care for children with fracturesChristopher Iobst
Miami Children s Hospital, 3100 SW 62 Avenue, Miami, FL 33155 3009, USA
J Pediatr Orthop 33:587-91. 2013..The purpose of this study was to determine the level of difficulty in obtaining access to care for children with fractures nationally and compare our results to the published results of a national survey in 2006...
- Percutaneous pinning of pediatric supracondylar humerus fractures with the semisterile technique: the Miami experienceChristopher A Iobst
Miami Children s Hospital, Miami, FL 33155 3009, USA
J Pediatr Orthop 27:17-22. 2007..This indicates that observation overnight in the hospital may not be necessary for every patient...
- Limb lengthening with submuscular plate stabilization: a case series and description of the techniqueChristopher A Iobst
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Miami Children s Hospital, Miami, FL 33155, USA
J Pediatr Orthop 27:504-9. 2007..In conclusion, lengthening with the assistance of a percutaneously inserted locking plate provides an alternative method to lengthening over an intramedullary nail, applicable to children with open physes...
- Access to care for children with fracturesChristopher Iobst
Miami Children s Hospital, Miami, FL 33155, USA
J Pediatr Orthop 30:244-7. 2010..Earlier studies have found that children with fractures and PPO insurance have no access problems to orthopaedic care, but children with Medicaid have problems with access to orthopaedic care...
- Limb lengthening combined with deformity correction in children with the Taylor Spatial FrameChristopher Iobst
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Miami Children s Hospital, Miami, Florida 33155, USA
J Pediatr Orthop B 19:529-34. 2010....
- Postoperative shoulder-spine spica cast for young childrenChristopher A Iobst
Miami Children s Hospital, Miami, Florida, USA
J Pediatr Orthop 24:227-30. 2004..The shoulder-spine spica cast has been used at the authors' institution with great success and allows children to be ambulatory after hemivertebra resection...