Marc A Campo
Affiliation: Mercy College
- Work-related musculoskeletal disorders in physical therapists: a prospective cohort study with 1-year follow-upMarc Campo
Program in Physical Therapy, Mercy College, 555 Broadway, Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522, USA
Phys Ther 88:608-19. 2008..Work-related musculoskeletal disorders (WMSDs) have a significant impact on physical therapists, but few studies have addressed the issue. Research is needed to determine the scope of the problem and the effects of specific risk factors...
- Effect of a safe patient handling program on rehabilitation outcomesMarc Campo
School of Health and Natural Sciences, Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry, NY, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 94:17-22. 2013..To evaluate the effect of a safe patient handling (SPH) program on rehabilitation mobility outcomes...
- Work-related musculoskeletal disorders are associated with impaired presenteeism in allied health care professionalsMarc Campo
School of Health and Natural Sciences, Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522, USA
J Occup Environ Med 54:64-70. 2012..The objective of this research was to determine the impact of work-related musculoskeletal disorders (WMSD) on presenteeism in allied health care professionals...
- Job strain in physical therapistsMarc A Campo
Program in Physical Therapy, School of Health and Natural Sciences, Mercy College, 555 Broadway, Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522 USA
Phys Ther 89:946-56. 2009..Job stress has been associated with poor outcomes. In focus groups and small-sample surveys, physical therapists have reported high levels of job stress. Studies of job stress in physical therapy with larger samples are needed...
- Impact of work-related pain on physical therapists and occupational therapistsMarc Campo
School of Health and Natural Sciences, Mercy College, 555 Broadway, Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522, USA
Phys Ther 90:905-20. 2010..However, the effects on productivity, quality of patient care, and therapists' quality of life and long-term career plans are unknown...