Affiliation: Merck Research Laboratories
- Prediction of human clearance of therapeutic proteins: simple allometric scaling method revisitedWeirong Wang
Department of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, Merck Research Laboratories, Merck Sharp and Dohme Corp, West Point, PA 19486, USA
Biopharm Drug Dispos 31:253-63. 2010....
- Monoclonal antibodies with identical Fc sequences can bind to FcRn differentially with pharmacokinetic consequencesWeirong Wang
Department of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, Merck Sharp and Dohme Corp, West Point, PA 19486, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 39:1469-77. 2011....
- The impact of glycosylation on the pharmacokinetics of a TNFR2:Fc fusion protein expressed in Glycoengineered Pichia PastorisLiming Liu
Department of Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Drug Metabolism Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, Pennsylvania, 19486, USA
Pharm Res 30:803-12. 2013..Our objective was to investigate the correlation between sialic acid content and pharmacokinetic properties of recombinant TNFR2:Fc fusion proteins generated in glycoengineered P. pastoris strains...
- Impact of methionine oxidation in human IgG1 Fc on serum half-life of monoclonal antibodiesWeirong Wang
Preclinical DMPK Department, Merck Research Laboratories, Merck Sharp and Dohme Corp, West Point, PA 19486, United States
Mol Immunol 48:860-6. 2011..The relatively low levels of Met oxidation accumulated during 3 years of refrigerated storage had minimal impact on FcRn binding and no detectable impact on the serum half-life...
- Pharmacokinetics of IgG1 monoclonal antibodies produced in humanized Pichia pastoris with specific glycoforms: a comparative study with CHO produced materialsLiming Liu
Department of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, PA 19486, USA
Biologicals 39:205-10. 2011..These results suggest the potential application of P. pastoris as a production platform for clinically viable mAbs...
- A PCSK9-binding antibody that structurally mimics the EGF(A) domain of LDL-receptor reduces LDL cholesterol in vivoYan G Ni
Department of Cardiovascular Diseases, Merck Research Laboratories, Rahway, New Jersey, USA
J Lipid Res 52:78-86. 2011..Together these results clearly demonstrate that the LDL-lowering effect of the neutralizing anti-PCSK9 1D05-IgG2 antibody is mediated by reducing the amount of PCSK9 that can bind to the LDLr...
- Lymphatic transport and catabolism of therapeutic proteins after subcutaneous administration to rats and dogsWeirong Wang
Department of Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Drug Metabolism, Merck Sharp and Dohme Corp, West Point, PA 19486, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 40:952-62. 2012..g., rats and dogs, and that mechanistic understanding of the subcutaneous absorption mechanism and associated determinants should be helpful in biologic drug discovery and development...