I Ming Wang
Affiliation: Merck Research Laboratories
- Genes related to emphysema are enriched for ubiquitination pathwaysSergey Stepaniants
University of British Columbia Centre for Heart and Lung Innovation, St Paul s Hospital, 1081 Burrard St, Vancouver V6Z 1Y6, BC, Canada
BMC Pulm Med 14:187. 2014..Despite their convergence in altered physiology, different mechanisms contribute to these processes. The relationships between gene expression and these specific phenotypes may be more revealing than comparison with lung function...
- Systems analysis of eleven rodent disease models reveals an inflammatome signature and key driversI Ming Wang
Informatics and Analysis, Merck Research Laboratories, Merck and Co, Inc, West Point, PA 19486, USA
Mol Syst Biol 8:594. 2012..The identification of this inflammatome signature, its network architecture, and key drivers not only highlights the shared etiology but also pinpoints potential targets for intervention of various common diseases...
- Systems biology approach for new target and biomarker identificationI Ming Wang
Informatics and Analysis, Merck Research Laboratory, West Point, PA 19486, USA
Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 363:169-99. 2013....
- Transcriptional profiling of vaccine-induced immune responses in humans and non-human primatesI Ming Wang
Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, Pennsylvania, USA
Microb Biotechnol 5:177-87. 2012..This review aims to give an overview of the current literature on immunoprofiling studies in humans and also presents some of our own data on profiling of licensed and experimental vaccines in non-human primates...
- Gene expression profiling following NRF2 and KEAP1 siRNA knockdown in human lung fibroblasts identifies CCL11/Eotaxin-1 as a novel NRF2 regulated geneJimmy Fourtounis
Department of Respiratory and Immunology, Merck Research Laboratories, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Respir Res 13:92. 2012..To better understand the role the NRF2 pathway has on respiratory disease we have taken a novel approach to define NRF2 dependent gene expression in a relevant lung system...
- Transcriptome profiling and network analysis of genetically hypertensive mice identifies potential pharmacological targets of hypertensionOscar Puig
Department of Molecular Profiling Research Informatics, Merck Research Laboratories, Rahway, New Jersey 07065, USA
Physiol Genomics 42:24-32. 2010..The integration of data from gene expression profiling and genetics networks is a valuable approach to identify novel potential targets for the pharmacological treatment of hypertension...
- Genomic and systems approaches to translational biomarker discovery in immunological diseasesKenzie D Macisaac
Informatics and Analysis, Merck and Co Inc, 33 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Drug Discov Today 19:133-9. 2014....