Affiliation: Merck Research Laboratories
- Management of complicated appendicitis and comparison of outcome with other primary sites of intra-abdominal infection: results of a trial comparing ertapenem and piperacillin-tazobactamH Teppler
Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, PA, USA
J Chemother 16:62-9. 2004..3%) who received piperacillin-tazobactam had a favorable combined clinical and microbiologic outcome. The frequency and severity of drug-related adverse events were similar in the two treatment groups...
- Long-term safety from the raltegravir clinical development programHedy Teppler
Hedy Teppler, MD, Merck Research Laboratories, PO Box 1000, UG3D 56, North Wales, PA 19454 1099, USA
Curr HIV Res 9:40-53. 2011..This manuscript provides a review of the raltegravir safety profile using data from these and other studies in the clinical development program...
- Genetic correlates of in vivo viral resistance to indinavir, a human immunodeficiency virus type 1 protease inhibitorJ H Condra
Department of Antiviral Research, Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, Pennsylvania 19486, USA
J Virol 70:8270-6. 1996..These observations strongly suggest that therapy should be initiated with the most efficacious regimen available, both to suppress viral spread and to inhibit the replication that is required for the evolution of resistance...
- Comparative in-vitro activities of ertapenem against aerobic bacterial pathogens isolated from patients with complicated intra-abdominal infectionsB A Pelak
Merck Research Laboratories, Rahway, New Jersey, USA
J Chemother 14:227-33. 2002..aeruginosa. In summary, ertapenem was highly active in vitro against many clinically important aerobic intra-abdominal bacterial pathogens, especially Enterobacteriaceae...
- Impact of alternate definitions of fever resolution on the composite endpoint in clinical trials of empirical antifungal therapy for neutropenic patients with persistent fever: analysis of results from the Caspofungin Empirical Therapy StudyB E de Pauw
University Hospital St Radboud, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Transpl Infect Dis 8:31-7. 2006..liposomal amphotericin B as empirical antifungal therapy for febrile neutropenic patients to determine the impact of varying definitions of fever resolution on response rates...