Daniel D Shoemaker
Affiliation: Merck Research Laboratories
- Recent developments in DNA microarraysDaniel D Shoemaker
Rosetta Inpharmatics, 12040 115th Avenue North East, Kirkland, Washington 98034, USA
Curr Opin Microbiol 5:334-7. 2002..Supporting this view, the number of applications of DNA microarray technology has since expanded exponentially. Here, we review recent advances in microarray technology and selected new applications of the technology...
- DNA helicase gene interaction network defined using synthetic lethality analyzed by microarraySiew Loon Ooi
Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 617 Hunterian Building, 725 North Wolfe Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
Nat Genet 35:277-86. 2003..SLAM detects synthetic lethality efficiently and ranks candidate genetic interactions, making it an especially useful method...
- Microarray standard data set and figures of merit for comparing data processing methods and experiment designsYudong D He
Rosetta Inpharmatics Inc, 12 040 115th Avenue Northeast, Kirkland, WA 98034, USA
Bioinformatics 19:956-65. 2003..There is a need for a standard framework for the microarray community to compare and improve analytical and statistical methods...
- Optimization of oligonucleotide arrays and RNA amplification protocols for analysis of transcript structure and alternative splicingJohn Castle
Rosetta Inpharmatics, Merck and Co, Inc, 12040 115th Ave NE, Kirkland, Washington 98034, USA
Genome Biol 4:R66. 2003....
- Genome-wide survey of human alternative pre-mRNA splicing with exon junction microarraysJason M Johnson
Rosetta Inpharmatics LLC, Merck and Co, Inc, 12040 115th Avenue N E, Kirkland, WA 98034, USA
Science 302:2141-4. 2003..Adding to previous studies, the results indicate that at least 74% of human multi-exon genes are alternatively spliced...
- Discovering modes of action for therapeutic compounds using a genome-wide screen of yeast heterozygotesPek Yee Lum
Rosetta Inpharmatics LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Merck and Co, Inc, 12040 115th Avenue NE, Kirkland, WA 98034, USA
Cell 116:121-37. 2004....
- A comprehensive transcript index of the human genome generated using microarrays and computational approachesEric E Schadt
Rosetta Inpharmatics LLC, 12040 115th Avenue NE, Kirkland, WA 98034, USA
Genome Biol 5:R73. 2004..Further, expression activity over at least six conditions was more generally assessed using genomic tiling arrays consisting of probes tiled through a repeat-masked version of the genomic sequence making up chromosomes 20 and 22...
- Functional profiling of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae genomeGuri Giaever
Stanford Genome Technology Center, Stanford University, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA
Nature 418:387-91. 2002..Our results validate the yeast gene-deletion collection as a valuable resource for functional genomics...
- Parallel analysis of tagged deletion mutants efficiently identifies genes involved in endoplasmic reticulum biogenesisRobin Wright
University of Minnesota, Department of Genetics, Cell Biology and Development, 321 Church Street, 6 160 Jackson Hall, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Yeast 20:881-92. 2003....