Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Merck Research Laboratories
- Hematopoietic progenitor kinase 1 associates physically and functionally with the adaptor proteins B cell linker protein and SLP-76 in lymphocytesK Sauer
Department of Immunology and Rheumatology and Department of Molecular Systems, Merck Research Laboratories, Rahway, New Jersey 07065, USA
J Biol Chem 276:45207-16. 2001....
- Novel members of the cdc2-related kinase family in Drosophila: cdk4/6, cdk5, PFTAIRE, and PITSLRE kinaseK Sauer
Friedrich Miescher Laboratorium, Max Planck Gesellschaft, Tubingen, Germany
Mol Biol Cell 7:1759-69. 1996..Sequence conservation and expression pattern, therefore, suggest that all of these kinases perform important cellular functions...
- Dacapo, a cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor, stops cell proliferation during Drosophila developmentM E Lane
Friedrich Miescher Laboratorium der Max Planck Gesellschaft, Tubingen, Federal Republic of Germany
Cell 87:1225-35. 1996..Mutants unable to express the inhibitor fail to arrest cell proliferation after mitosis 16 and progress through an extra division cycle. Conversely, premature dacapo expression in transgenic embryos results in a precocious G1 arrest...
- Methanol:coenzyme M methyltransferase from Methanosarcina barkeri. Purification, properties and encoding genes of the corrinoid protein MT1K Sauer
Max Planck Institut für terrestrische Mikrobíologic, Fachbereich Biologie der Philipps Universität, Marburg, Germany
Eur J Biochem 243:670-7. 1997..They were found to be juxtapositioned and to form a transcription unit mtaCB. The corrinoid-harbouring subunit MtaC exhibits 35% sequence similarity to the cobalamin-binding domain of methionine synthase from Escherichia coli...
- Control of B cell production by the adaptor protein lnk. Definition Of a conserved family of signal-modulating proteinsS Takaki
Department of Immunology, The Institute of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo 108, Japan
Immunity 13:599-609. 2000..Lnk is a representative of a multigene adaptor protein family whose members act, by analogy with Lnk, to modulate intracellular signaling...
- Characterization of phenotypic changes in Pseudomonas putida in response to surface-associated growthK Sauer
Center for Biofilm Engineering, Montana State University, Bozeman, Montana 59717, USA
J Bacteriol 183:6579-89. 2001..Quorum sensing may play a role in the initial attachment process, but other sensory processes must also be involved in these phenotypic changes...