Affiliation: Merck Research Laboratories
- Pre-existing cardiovascular diseases and glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in Europe: a matched cohort studyAlex Z Fu
Department of Quantitative Health Sciences, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Cardiovasc Diabetol 9:15. 2010..Our aim was to examine the degree of glycemic control among T2DM patients in Europe with and without pre-existing CVD...
- A retrospective occupational cohort study of end-stage renal disease in aircraft workers exposed to trichloroethylene and other hydrocarbonsLarry Radican
Worldwide Outcomes Research, Merck and Co, Inc, Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889, USA
J Occup Environ Med 48:1-12. 2006..Case-control studies suggest hydrocarbons increase end-stage renal disease (ESRD) risk. No cohort studies have been conducted...
- Mortality of aircraft maintenance workers exposed to trichloroethylene and other hydrocarbons and chemicals: extended follow-upLarry Radican
Global Outcomes Research Department, Merck and Co, Inc, NJ 08889, USA
J Occup Environ Med 50:1306-19. 2008..To extend follow-up of 14,455 workers from 1990 to 2000, and evaluate mortality risk from exposure to trichloroethylene (TCE) and other chemicals...
- Differences in baseline characteristics between patients prescribed sitagliptin versus exenatide based on a US electronic medical record databaseQiaoyi Zhang
Global Health Outcomes, Merck Sharp and Dohme Corp, One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889 0100, USA
Adv Ther 27:223-32. 2010..This study examined differences in baseline characteristics between patients with type 2 diabetes initiating sitagliptin vs. exenatide treatment in clinical practice settings in the US...
- Baseline characteristic differences between patients prescribed sitagliptin vs. other oral antihyperglycemic agents: analysis of a US electronic medical record databaseQiaoyi Zhang
Merck Sharp and Dohme Corp, Global Health Outcomes, Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889 0100, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 26:1697-703. 2010....
- Assessment of severity and frequency of self-reported hypoglycemia on quality of life in patients with type 2 diabetes treated with oral antihyperglycemic agents: A survey studyElizabeth Marrett
Global Health Outcomes, Merck Sharp and Dohme, Corp, Whitehouse Station, NJ, USA
BMC Res Notes 4:251. 2011..abstract:..