James M Pellissier
Affiliation: Merck Research Laboratories
- The effect of additional shots on the vaccine administration process: results of a time-motion study in 2 settingsJ M Pellissier
Merck Research Laboratories, Blue Bell, PA 19422, USA
Am J Manag Care 6:1038-44. 2000..Fewer injections benefit the patient/child and the parent/caregiver, and the healthcare provider may benefit from savings in personnel time associated with vaccine administration. To date, however, these savings have not been quantified...
- Economic evaluation of rofecoxib versus nonselective nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for the treatment of osteoarthritisJ M Pellissier
Clinical and Health Economic Statistics, Merck Research Laboratories, Blue Bell, PA 19422, USA
Clin Ther 23:1061-79. 2001....
- Evaluation of the cost-effectiveness in the United States of a vaccine to prevent herpes zoster and postherpetic neuralgia in older adultsJames M Pellissier
Merck Research Laboratories, Blue Bell, PA, United States
Vaccine 25:8326-37. 2007..s.)...
- Acute/subacute herpes zoster: healthcare resource utilisation and costs in a group of US health plansRalph P Insinga
Department of Health Economic Statistics, Merck Research Laboratories, North Wales, Pennsylvania 19454 1099, USA
Pharmacoeconomics 25:155-69. 2007..Although there are estimated to be nearly 1 million cases of herpes zoster diagnosed in the US each year, the economic costs associated with herpes zoster in the US have not been well described...
- Incremental 1-year medical resource utilization and costs for patients with herpes zoster from a set of US health plansRonald R White
Department of Global Outcomes Research, Global Human Health, West Point, Pennsylvania, USA
Pharmacoeconomics 27:781-92. 2009..The majority of medical RU and cost burden is incurred by the elderly. Although many people with HZ may no longer be in the workforce, HZ does contribute to lost work time...
- The incidence of herpes zoster in a United States administrative databaseRalph P Insinga
Department of Health Economic Statistics, Merck Research Laboratories, Blue Bell, PA, USA
J Gen Intern Med 20:748-53. 2005..Few recent studies have reported data on the incidence of herpes zoster (HZ) in U.S. general clinical practice...
- Cost-effectiveness of cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitors in chronic arthritisJames M Pellissier
Ann Intern Med 140:761; author reply 761-2. 2004
- An observational, retrospective, cohort study of dosing patterns for rofecoxib and celecoxib in the treatment of arthritisThomas J Schnitzer
Northwestern Center for Clinical Research, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Clin Ther 25:3162-72. 2003..This study assessed prescribing patterns for rofecoxib and celecoxib in the treatment of osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA), as well as differences in prescribing patterns across physician specialties...
- Cost-effectiveness of herpes zoster vaccine: flawed assumptions regarding efficacy against postherpetic neuralgiaMarc Brisson
Clin Infect Dis 45:1527-9. 2007
- Comparative costs of ertapenem and cefotetan as prophylaxis for elective colorectal surgerySamuel E Wilson
Department of Surgery, University of California, Irvine, Orange, California, USA
Surg Infect (Larchmt) 9:349-56. 2008..This project was intended to determine the potential cost impact of using ertapenem 1 g vs. cefotetan 2 g as prophylaxis for elective colorectal surgery...