Affiliation: Merck Research Laboratories
- Quantitative evaluation of siRNA delivery in vivoYi Pei
Department of RNA Therapeutics, Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, Pennsylvania 19486, USA
RNA 16:2553-63. 2010..The described methodologies have utility for the study of silencing mechanism, the development of siRNA therapeutics, and clinical trial design...
- Effective siRNA delivery and target mRNA degradation using an amphipathic peptide to facilitate pH-dependent endosomal escapeRene Bartz
Department of RNA Therapeutics, Merck and Co Inc, 770 Sumneytown Pike, West Point, PA 19486, USA
Biochem J 435:475-87. 2011..These results indicate a peptide-mediated siRNA delivery through a pH-dependent and conformation-specific interaction with cellular membranes and not with the cargo...
- RNA-induced silencing complex-bound small interfering RNA is a determinant of RNA interference-mediated gene silencing in miceJie Wei
Sirna Therapeutics, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Mol Pharmacol 79:953-63. 2011....
- Assessing the heterogeneity level in lipid nanoparticles for siRNA delivery: size-based separation, compositional heterogeneity, and impact on bioperformanceJingtao Zhang
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Merck Research Laboratories, Merck and Co, Inc, West Point, Pennsylvania 19486, United States
Mol Pharm 10:397-405. 2013..This capability in tandem with the pursuit of improved formulation and process design can lead to more facile development of LNP-based siRNA pharmaceuticals of higher quality...
- Effect of biological matrix and sample preparation on qPCR quantitation of siRNA drugs in animal tissuesJessica Seitzer
Department of RNA Therapeutics, Merck and Co, Inc, West Point, PA 19486, USA
J Pharmacol Toxicol Methods 63:168-73. 2011..Stem-loop qRT-PCR is a sensitive and precise methodology, but the effect of biological matrix and purity of the input sample has yet to be investigated...