Affiliation: Merck Research Laboratories
- Montelukast, a leukotriene receptor antagonist, for the treatment of persistent asthma in children aged 2 to 5 yearsB Knorr
Departments of Pulmonary Immunology, Epidemiology, and Biostatistics, Merck Research Laboratories, Rahway, New Jersey 07065, USA
Pediatrics 108:E48. 2001....
- Pharmacokinetics and safety of montelukast in children aged 3 to 6 monthsBarbara Knorr
Merck Research Laboratories, Respiratory and Allergy Department, RY34B 332, 126 East Lincoln Avenue, Rahway, NJ 07065, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 46:620-7. 2006..5 ng x h/mL) similar to that observed in children aged 6 to 24 months (3226.6 +/- 250.0 ng x h/mL). Systemic exposure after a 4-mg dose of montelukast as oral granules is similar in children aged 3 to 6 months and 6 to 24 months...
- Long-term asthma control with oral montelukast and inhaled beclomethasone for adults and children 6 years and olderB Williams
Merck Research Laboratories, Rahway, New Jersey, USA
Clin Exp Allergy 31:845-54. 2001..The hypothesis, that clinical practice conditions (e.g., adherence) may have a significant impact on the effectiveness of these therapies, should be tested in future clinical trials...
- Use of oral montelukast in the treatment of asthmaG P Noonan
Departments of Pulmonary/Immunology and Biostatistics, Merck Research Laboratories, P.O. Box 2000, RY 33-648, Rahway, NJ 07065, USA
Compr Ther 27:148-55. 2001....
- Montelukast dose selection in children ages 2 to 5 years: comparison of population pharmacokinetics between children and adultsB Knorr
Merck Research Laboratories, P.O. Box 2000, RY33-656, Rahway, NJ 07065, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 41:612-9. 2001..h/mL) observed after a 10 mg FCT dose. These results support the selection of a 4 mg once-daily CT dose of montelukast for future efficacy and safety studies in children ages 2 to 5 years with asthma...