X Henry Hu
Affiliation: Merck Research Laboratories
- Incidence and duration of side effects and those rated as bothersome with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor treatment for depression: patient report versus physician estimateX Henry Hu
Outcomes Research and Management, Merck and Co, Inc, West Point, PA 19486, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 65:959-65. 2004..Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) are widely used as the first-line treatment for depression. Information regarding their side effects is mostly based on controlled clinical trials...
- EuroQol (EQ-5D) health utility scores for patients with migraineRuifeng Xu
Department of Health Economic Statistics, Merck Research Laboratories, North Wales, PA, USA
Qual Life Res 20:601-8. 2011..We evaluated within-attack health utilities among acute migraine patients experiencing different grades of headache severity...
- Productivity cost benefit to employers of treating migraine with rizatriptan: a specific worksite analysis and modelWilliam C Gerth
Worldwide Outcomes Research, Merck and Co, Inc, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey 08889, USA
J Occup Environ Med 46:48-54. 2004..S. company. There is a substantial productivity cost burden of migraine from a U.S. employer perspective. These productivity costs can be reduced significantly by treating migraine headaches with rizatriptan...
- Time to pain freedom and onset of pain relief with rizatriptan 10 mg and prescription usual-care oral medications in the acute treatment of migraine headaches: a multicenter, prospective, open-label, two-attack, crossover studyChristopher F Bell
Outcomes Research and Management, Merck and Co, Inc, West Point, Pennsylvania 19486, USA
Clin Ther 28:872-80. 2006..Patients and physicians consider rapid onset of pain relief and pain freedom among the most important attributes of migraine therapy...
- Migraine treatment with rizatriptan and non-triptan usual care medications: a pharmacy-based studyRoger Cady
Headache Care Center, Primary Care Network, Inc, Springfield, MO, USA
Headache 44:900-7. 2004..To compare the effectiveness of rizatriptan to other non-triptan medications in the relief of migraine headache in usual care settings...
- Treatment of migraine with rizatriptan: when to take the medicationX Henry Hu
Outcomes Research and Management, US Human Health, Merck and Co, Inc, West Point, PA, USA
Headache 42:16-20. 2002..To assess, in the setting of routine clinical practice, rizatriptan's effectiveness in treating acute migraine at its onset versus in a later phase of the attack...
- Does early migraine treatment shorten time to headache peak and reduce its severity?X Henry Hu
Global Outcomes Research, Global Human Health, Merck and Co, Inc, Whitehouse Station, NJ, USA
Headache 48:914-20. 2008..To explore whether early treatment would shorten the duration of headache from headache onset to its peak and reduce headache severity at peak...
- Acute migraine treatment with oral triptans and NSAIDs in a managed care populationDaisy S Ng-Mak
Outcomes Research and Management, Merck and Co, Inc, West Point, PA, USA
Headache 48:1176-85. 2008..To describe the use of oral triptans with or without nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) for acute migraine treatment in a managed care population and its potential impact on functionality...
- Real-world experiences in migraine therapy with rizatriptanDara Jamieson
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia 19486, USA
Headache 43:223-30. 2003..To evaluate the effectiveness of rizatriptan for acute migraine treatment and patient satisfaction with the drug in usual clinical practice settings...
- Discontinuation of use and switching of antidepressants: influence of patient-physician communicationScott A Bull
Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program, 2000 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94612 2304, USA
JAMA 288:1403-9. 2002..Although current depression treatment guidelines recommend continuing antidepressant therapy for at least 4 to 9 months, many patients discontinue treatment prematurely, within 3 months...
- Postoperative nausea and vomiting following inpatient surgeries in a teaching hospital: a retrospective database analysisAshraf S Habib
Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 22:1093-9. 2006....