Terence G Hamill
Affiliation: Merck Research Laboratories
- The synthesis and preclinical evaluation in rhesus monkey of [¹⁸F]MK-6577 and [¹¹C]CMPyPB glycine transporter 1 positron emission tomography radiotracersTerence G Hamill
Discovery Imaging, Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, Pennsylvania 19486, USA
Synapse 65:261-70. 2011..Of these two tracers, [¹⁸F]MK-6577 was more extensively characterized and is a promising clinical positron emission tomography tracer for imaging GlyT1 and for measuring GlyT1 occupancy of therapeutic compounds...
- Synthesis, characterization, and first successful monkey imaging studies of metabotropic glutamate receptor subtype 5 (mGluR5) PET radiotracersTerence G Hamill
Merck Research Laboratories, Imaging Research Department, West Point, PA 19486, USA
Synapse 56:205-16. 2005..In vivo metabolism studies showed 3b to be long-lived in rhesus plasma with only one other more polar metabolite observed...
- PET imaging studies in rhesus monkey with the cannabinoid-1 (CB1) receptor ligand [11C]CB-119Terence G Hamill
Merck Research Laboratories, Imaging Research Department, WP44C 2, West Point, PA 19486, USA
Mol Imaging Biol 11:246-52. 2009..The in vitro and in vivo evaluation of the selective, high affinity (human CB1 IC(50) 0.49 nM) inverse agonist CB1R tracer [(11)C]CB-119, a close analog of the previously disclosed [(18)F]MK-9470, was undertaken...
- Inverse agonist histamine H3 receptor PET tracers labelled with carbon-11 or fluorine-18Terence G Hamill
Merck Research Laboratories, Discovery Imaging Department, West Point, Pennsylvania 19486, USA
Synapse 63:1122-32. 2009..These tracers are very promising candidates as clinical PET tracers to both study the histamine H3R system and measure receptor occupancy of H3R therapeutic compounds...
- Biodistribution and radiation dosimetry of [18F]F-PEB in nonhuman primatesMarie Jose Belanger
Imaging Department, Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, Pennsylvania 19486 004, USA
Nucl Med Commun 29:915-9. 2008..We report here on the rhesus monkey biodistribution and radiation dosimetry of [18F]3-fluoro-5-[(pyridine-3-yl)ethynyl]benzonitrile, [18F]F-PEB, a mGluR5 positron emission tomography (PET) radiotracer...
- Species differences in mGluR5 binding sites in mammalian central nervous system determined using in vitro binding with [18F]F-PEBShil Patel
Department of Research Imaging, Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, PA 19486, USA
Nucl Med Biol 34:1009-17. 2007....
- [18F]MK-9470, a positron emission tomography (PET) tracer for in vivo human PET brain imaging of the cannabinoid-1 receptorH Donald Burns
Imaging Research, Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, PA 19486, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:9800-5. 2007..In addition, it allows demonstration of target engagement and noninvasive dose-occupancy studies to aid in dose selection for clinical trials of CB1R inverse agonists...
- Kinetic analysis of the cannabinoid-1 receptor PET tracer [(18)F]MK-9470 in human brainSandra Marina Sanabria-Bohórquez
Imaging, Merck Research Laboratories, Sumneytown Pike WP44D 2, West Point, PA 19486, USA
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 37:920-33. 2010..Quantitative imaging of the type 1 cannabinoid receptor (CB1R) opens perspectives for many neurological and psychiatric disorders. We characterized the kinetics and reproducibility of the CB1R tracer [(18)F]MK-9470 in human brain...
- Quantification of the glycine transporter 1 in rhesus monkey brain using [18F]MK-6577 and a model-based input functionSandra M Sanabria-Bohórquez
Imaging, Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, PA 19486, USA
Neuroimage 59:2589-99. 2012..This technique was applied for determination of the dose-occupancy relationship of a GlyT1 inhibitor in monkey brain...