Baishali M Ambegaonkar
Affiliation: Merck Research Laboratories
- Mixed dyslipidemias in primary care patients in FranceLaurent Laforest
Lyon University, Lyon, France
Vasc Health Risk Manag 8:247-54. 2012..To determine the prevalence of single and mixed dyslipidemias among patients treated with statins in clinical practice in France...
- Attainment of normal lipid levels among high cardiovascular risk patients: pooled analysis of observational studies from the United Kingdom, Sweden, Spain and CanadaBaishali M Ambegaonkar
Merck and Co Inc, Whitehouse Station, NJ, USA Electronic address
Eur J Intern Med 24:656-63. 2013..This study evaluated attainment of goal/normal lipid levels in current clinical practice among high-risk patients following lipid-modifying therapy (LMT)...
- Attainment of normal lipid levels among patients on lipid-modifying therapy in Hong KongBaishali Ambegaonkar
Global Outcomes Research, Merck and Co, Inc, One Merck Drive, P O Box 100, WS 2E 65, Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889, USA
Adv Ther 29:427-41. 2012..The objective of this study was to evaluate attainment of lipid goals and normal levels following lipid-modifying therapy (LMT) and its predictors in a representative sample of Chinese patients from Hong Kong...
- Prevalence of lipid abnormalities before and after introduction of lipid modifying therapy among Swedish patients with dyslipidemia (PRIMULA)Billie Pettersson
Center for Medical Technology Assessment, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
BMC Public Health 10:737. 2010..The objective of this study is to estimate the prevalence of dyslipidemia and attainment of goal/normal lipid levels in patients treated with lipid modifying therapy (LMT)...
- Patients' experiences of niacin-induced flushing in clinical practice: a structured telephone interviewSachin Kamal-Bahl
Merck and Co, Inc, West Point, Pennsylvania, USA
Clin Ther 31:130-40. 2009..Niacin is highly effective at raising high-density lipoprotein cholesterol but remains underused because of the adverse event of flushing...
- Association between extended-release niacin treatment and glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: analysis of an administrative-claims databaseBaishali M Ambegaonkar
Global Health Outcomes, Merck and Co, Inc, Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889 0100, USA
Metabolism 60:1038-44. 2011..92). Treatment with ERN (vs other types of LMT) did not significantly increase AHA use, implying that T2DM status did not worsen in this cohort...
- Frequency of diagnosis and treatment of allergic rhinitis among adults with asthma in Germany, France, and the UK: National Health and Wellness SurveyVasilisa Sazonov
Global Outcomes Research, Merck and Co, Inc, Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889 0100, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 25:1721-6. 2009..Concomitant allergic rhinitis (AR) adds to the symptomatic burden of asthma...