Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Examining the role of trauma, personality, and meaning in young prolonged grieversAlexis Tomarken
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York 10022, USA
Psychooncology 21:771-7. 2012....
- Factors of complicated grief pre-death in caregivers of cancer patientsAlexis Tomarken
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, USA
Psychooncology 17:105-11. 2008..Little is known about complicated grief experienced by family caregivers prior to the death. This study sought to examine differences in caregiver age groups and potential risk factors for complicated grief pre-death...
- Impact of treatment for depression on desire for hastened death in patients with advanced AIDSWilliam Breitbart
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Ave, New York, NY 10021, USA
Psychosomatics 51:98-105. 2010..Despite the development of multi-drug regimens for HIV, palliative care and quality-of-life issues in patients with advanced AIDS remain important areas of clinical investigation...
- Meaning-centered group psychotherapy for patients with advanced cancer: a pilot randomized controlled trialWilliam Breitbart
Department of Psychiatryand Behavioral Sciences, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
Psychooncology 19:21-8. 2010....
- Desire for hastened death among patients with advanced AIDSBarry Rosenfeld
Department of Psychology, Fordham University, Bronx, NY 10458, USA
Psychosomatics 47:504-12. 2006..Authors discuss the implications of these findings for palliative care practice and the assisted-suicide debate...