Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Cancer survivorship: cardiotoxic therapy in the adult cancer patient; cardiac outcomes with recommendations for patient managementRichard M Steingart
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY Electronic address
Semin Oncol 40:690-708. 2013..The result is a series of recommendations for surveillance and management of cardiovascular disease in cancer survivors. ..
- Management of cardiac toxicity in patients receiving vascular endothelial growth factor signaling pathway inhibitorsRichard M Steingart
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
Am Heart J 163:156-63. 2012....
- Preoperative exercise echocardiography and perioperative cardiovascular outcomes in elderly patients undergoing cancer surgeryAbu Shoyeb
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
Am J Geriatr Cardiol 15:338-44. 2006..9% vs 12.2%; P=.052). In conclusion, EE is feasible in very elderly patients. There is a high prevalence of cardiac abnormalities in the elderly. An abnormal EE predicts PACE, which, in turn, is associated with increased length of stay...
- The safety of dose-dense doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by paclitaxel with trastuzumab in HER-2/neu overexpressed/amplified breast cancerChau Dang
Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Ave, Howard 713, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:1216-22. 2008..The primary end point was cardiac safety, and the secondary end points were time to recurrence and overall survival...
- Dose-dense adjuvant Doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide is not associated with frequent short-term changes in left ventricular ejection fractionPatrick G Morris
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
J Clin Oncol 27:6117-23. 2009..Dose-dense (dd) AC followed by paclitaxel (P) is superior to the same regimen given every third week. Herein, we report the early cardiac safety of three sequential studies of ddAC alone or with bevacizumab (B)...
- Dose-dense doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by weekly paclitaxel with trastuzumab and lapatinib in HER2/neu-overexpressed/amplified breast cancer is not feasible because of excessive diarrheaChau Dang
Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Clin Oncol 28:2982-8. 2010..We conducted a pilot study of dose-dense AC followed by PT plus lapatinib (PTL) followed by trastuzumab plus lapatinib (TL)...
- Coronary artery disease after radiation therapy for Hodgkin's lymphoma: coronary CT angiography findings and calcium scores in nine asymptomatic patientsJurgen Rademaker
Department of Radiology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1270 York Ave, New York, NY 10021, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 191:32-7. 2008....
- Cardiac disease and heart failure in cancer patients: is our training adequate to provide optimal care?Carol L Chen
Cardiology Division, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, Howard 809, New York, NY 10065, USA
Heart Fail Clin 7:357-62. 2011....
- Hospitalization for heart failure in the presence of a normal left ventricular ejection fraction: results of the New York Heart Failure RegistryMarc Klapholz
Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers, New York, New York, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 43:1432-8. 2004....
- Mechanisms of late cardiovascular toxicity from cancer chemotherapyRichard Steingart
J Clin Oncol 23:9051-2. 2005
- Echocardiographic predictors of survival and response to early revascularization in cardiogenic shockMichael H Picard
Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Mass 02114, USA
Circulation 107:279-84. 2003....