Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Multiple telophase arrest bypassed (tab) mutants alleviate the essential requirement for Cdc15 in exit from mitosis in S. cerevisiaeWenying Shou
Division of Biology, 156 29 Howard Hughes Medical Institute, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 91125, USA
BMC Genet 3:4. 2002..However, the remaining tab mutants were not characterized...
- Mass spectrometry-based methods for phosphorylation site mapping of hyperphosphorylated proteins applied to Net1, a regulator of exit from mitosis in yeastSusan Loughrey Chen
Proteomics and Biological Mass Spectrometry, GlaxoSmithKline, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 1:186-96. 2002..The failure of any single method to identify all sites in highly phosphorylated Net1N, however, raises significant concerns about how feasible it is to map phosphorylation sites throughout the proteome using existing technologies...
- Loss of CDC5 function in Saccharomyces cerevisiae leads to defects in Swe1p regulation and Bfa1p/Bub2p-independent cytokinesisChong Jin Park
Laboratory of Metabolism, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Genetics 163:21-33. 2003..Thus, Cdc5p contributes to the activation of the Swe1p-dependent Cdc28p/Clb pathway, normal septin function, and cytokinesis...
- Synthetic cooperation in engineered yeast populationsWenying Shou
Computational Biology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:1877-82. 2007....
- Phosphorylation by cyclin B-Cdk underlies release of mitotic exit activator Cdc14 from the nucleolusRamzi Azzam
Division of Biology, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 91125, USA
Science 305:516-9. 2004..Thus, a regulatory circuit exists to ensure that the arbiter of the mitotic state, Cdk, sets in motion events that culminate in exit from mitosis...