Diane L Reidy
Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Treatment of advanced disease in patients with well-differentiated neuroendocrine tumorsDiane L Reidy
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY 10065, USA
Nat Clin Pract Oncol 6:143-52. 2009..We will discuss the data on therapies currently used to treat well-differentiated NETs, and the strategies being used in clinical trials...
- Pancreatic neuroendocrine and carcinoid tumors: what's new, what's old, and what's different?Diane Reidy-Lagunes
Division of Solid Tumor Oncology, Gastrointestinal Oncology Service, Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
Curr Oncol Rep 14:249-56. 2012..Such a discovery could potentially be used to stratify treatment and such studies are currently being investigated...
- Randomized, phase II study of the insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor inhibitor IMC-A12, with or without cetuximab, in patients with cetuximab- or panitumumab-refractory metastatic colorectal cancerDiane Lauren Reidy
Department of Medicine, Division of Solid Tumors, Gastrointestinal Oncology Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Ave, Howard 1004, New York, NY 10065, USA
J Clin Oncol 28:4240-6. 2010....
- Bevacizumab 5 mg/kg can be infused safely over 10 minutesDiane L Reidy
Division of Solid Tumor Oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:2691-5. 2007..We sought to determine if the initial prolonged infusion was still necessary and if an infusion time of fewer than 30 minutes could be safely used...
- Resolution of hepatic encephalopathy following hepatic artery embolization in a patient with well-differentiated neuroendocrine tumor metastatic to the liverJoseph P Erinjeri
Interventional Radiology Service, Department of Radiology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021, USA
Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 33:610-4. 2010....