Kyung K Peck
Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Event-related functional MRI investigation of vocal pitch variationKyung K Peck
Department of Radiology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
Neuroimage 44:175-81. 2009..These results suggest that a single-trial design is sensitive enough to begin to delineate a widespread network of activations in both hemispheres associated with vocal pitch variation...
- The role of the Supplementary Motor Area (SMA) in the execution of primary motor activities in brain tumor patients: functional MRI detection of time-resolved differences in the hemodynamic responseKyung K Peck
Department of Radiology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
Med Sci Monit 15:MT55-62. 2009....
- Joint activation of the supplementary motor area and presupplementary motor area during simultaneous motor and language functional MRIKyung K Peck
Functional MRI Lab, Department of Radiology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Bronx, New York, USA
Neuroreport 20:487-91. 2009..Results contribute to the structural and functional knowledge of the SMA and may enable distinction between permanent and transient SMA syndromes...
- Effect of brain tumor neovasculature defined by rCBV on BOLD fMRI activation volume in the primary motor cortexBob L Hou
Functional MRI Laboratory, Box 506, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021, USA
Neuroimage 32:489-97. 2006..The nature of the relationship between the resulting activation volumes and adjacent tumor characteristics is complex, but is found to be dependent on the tumor grade and type, as well as the distance of the tumor to the PMC...
- Presurgical evaluation of language using functional magnetic resonance imaging in brain tumor patients with previous surgeryKyung K Peck
Department of Radiology and Medical Physics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York, USA
Neurosurgery 64:644-52; discussion 652-3. 2009....
- Functional MRI in the presurgical evaluation of patients with brain tumors: characterization of the statistical thresholdConnie Y Chang
Department of Radiology, Functional MRI Laboratory, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
Stereotact Funct Neurosurg 88:35-41. 2010..It is imperative to evaluate functional MRI data with a wide range of statistical parameters, especially in the assessment of tumor patients...
- Correlation between functional MRI and voice improvement following Type I thyroplasty in unilateral vocal fold paralysis--a case studyJESSICA F GALGANO
Department of Speech Language Pathology, Teacher s College, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
J Voice 23:639-45. 2009....
- Motor and sensory mappingAndrei I Holodny
Functional MRI Laboratory, Department of Radiology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10065, USA
Neurosurg Clin N Am 22:207-18, viii. 2011..Optimizing preoperative fMRI requires tailoring the fMRI paradigm to the patient's clinical situation and understanding the pitfalls of fMRI interpretation...
- The effect of prior surgery on blood oxygen level-dependent functional MR imaging in the preoperative assessment of brain tumorsMichael J J Kim
Department of Radiology, Functional MRI Laboratory, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 26:1980-5. 2005....
- Functional MRI of tongue motor tasks in patients with tongue cancer: observations before and after partial glossectomySamantha Haupage
Head and Neck Surgery, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
Neuroradiology 52:1185-91. 2010..The current study seeks to provide preliminary data regarding this central, adaptive response during tongue motor tasks utilizing functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) before and after glossectomy...
- Cortical activation during swallowing rehabilitation maneuvers: a functional MRI study of healthy controlsKyung K Peck
Department of Radiology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York, USA
Laryngoscope 120:2153-9. 2010..We seek to provide preliminary data regarding the neural networks associated with commonly employed rehabilitation strategies to increase our understanding of the neural bases underlying these maneuvers...
- Functional MRI in the brain tumor patientDmitry L Bogomolny
Department of Radiology, Functional MRI Laboratory; Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
Top Magn Reson Imaging 15:325-35. 2004..We discuss the basic considerations of functional brain mapping in patients with brain tumors including: patient screening and training, paradigm design, data analysis and interpretation of the fMRI scans...
- Comparison of baseline conditions to investigate syntactic production using functional magnetic resonance imagingKyung K Peck
Department of Radiology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610-0374, USA
Neuroimage 23:104-10. 2004..These results suggest that passive viewing of nonsense objects serves as a more appropriate baseline comparison than object naming for investigating sentence processing...
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging before and after aphasia therapy: shifts in hemodynamic time to peak during an overt language taskKyung K Peck
Department of Radiology, University of Florida, Box 100374, J H Miller Health Center, 1600 SW Archer Rd, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Stroke 35:554-9. 2004..This study investigated differences in the time to peak (TTP) of hemodynamic responses in activated regions of interest (ROIs), before and after therapy, and related them to changes in task performance...