Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- β-Pix directs collective migration of anterior visceral endoderm cells in the early mouse embryoTatiana Omelchenko
Cell Biology Program
Genes Dev 28:2764-77. 2014..We conclude that β-Pix controls the spatial localization of Rac1 activity to drive collective AVE migration at a critical stage in mouse development. ..
- Regulation of collective cell migration by RhoGAP myosin IXATatiana Omelchenko
Cell Biology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
Small Gtpases 3:213-8. 2012..Here, I discuss how myosin IXA regulates Rho and the actin cytoskeleton during the assembly of nascent cell-cell contacts and how this might contribute to collective epithelial migration...
- Myosin-IXA regulates collective epithelial cell migration by targeting RhoGAP activity to cell-cell junctionsTatiana Omelchenko
Cell Biology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
Curr Biol 22:278-88. 2012....
- Rac1-dependent collective cell migration is required for specification of the anterior-posterior body axis of the mouseIsabelle Migeotte
Developmental Biology Program, Sloan Kettering Institute, New York, New York, United States of America
PLoS Biol 8:e1000442. 2010..The data show that Rac1-mediated epithelial migration of the AVE is a crucial step in the establishment of the mammalian body plan and suggest that Rac1 is essential for collective migration in mammalian tissues...
- The kinesin-4 protein Kif7 regulates mammalian Hedgehog signalling by organizing the cilium tip compartmentMu He
1 Developmental Biology Program, Sloan Kettering Institute, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue New York, New York 10065, USA 2 Program in Biochemistry and Structural Biology, Cell and Developmental Biology, and Molecular Biology, Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Cornell University, 1300 York Avenue New York, New York 10065, USA
Nat Cell Biol 16:663-72. 2014..Instead, a central function of Kif7 in the mammalian Hh pathway is to control cilium architecture and to create a single cilium tip compartment, where Gli-Sufu activity can be correctly regulated. ..
- LKB1 tumor suppressor protein regulates actin filament assembly through Rho and its exchange factor Dbl independently of kinase activityXiaojian Xu
Cell Biology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10065, USA
BMC Cell Biol 11:77. 2010..In addition, LKB1 is homologous to PAR-4, a polarity protein first described in C. elegans, while activation of LKB1 in mammalian epithelial cells induces the polarized assembly of actin filaments...