Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Signal transduction inhibitors and antiangiogenic therapies for malignant gliomaIngo K Mellinghoff
Human Oncology and Pathogenesis Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA
Glia 59:1205-12. 2011..2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc...
- Will kinase inhibitors make it as glioblastoma drugs?Ingo K Mellinghoff
Department and Neurology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 355:135-69. 2012....
- Why do cancer cells become "addicted" to oncogenic epidermal growth factor receptor?Ingo Mellinghoff
Department of Molecular and Medical Pharmacology, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, California, USA
PLoS Med 4:1620-2. 2007
- Phase II study of bevacizumab, temozolomide, and hypofractionated stereotactic radiotherapy for newly diagnosed glioblastomaAntonio Omuro
Department of Neurology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York
Clin Cancer Res 20:5023-31. 2014..We conducted a phase II trial in newly diagnosed glioblastoma utilizing a novel hypofractionated stereotactic radiotherapy (HFSRT) schedule combined with temozolomide and bevacizumab...
- Relationship between survival and edema in malignant gliomas: role of vascular endothelial growth factor and neuronal pentraxin 2Marc R J Carlson
Department of Human Genetics, University of California at Los Angeles and David Geffen School of Medicine at the University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90095 1271, USA
Clin Cancer Res 13:2592-8. 2007..VEGF inhibition reduces edema and tumor burden in some patients with malignant glioma, whereas others show no response. The role of VEGF expression in edema production and the relationship to survival is not well understood...
- Phase II trial of continuous low-dose temozolomide for patients with recurrent malignant gliomaAntonio Omuro
Department of Neurology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10065, USA
Neuro Oncol 15:242-50. 2013..In this phase II trial, we investigated the efficacy of a metronomic temozolomide schedule in the treatment of recurrent malignant gliomas (MGs)...