Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Dosimetric characteristics of a new linear accelerator under gated operationSergey Kriminski
Department of Radiation Oncology, David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
J Appl Clin Med Phys 7:65-76. 2006..Based on the comparison with widely accepted standards for conventional delivery, our results indicate that this LINAC is well suited for gated delivery of nondynamic fields...
- Image-guided radiotherapy using a mobile kilovoltage x-ray deviceStephen P Sorensen
Department of Radiation Oncology, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
Med Dosim 31:40-50. 2006..It was demonstrated that this could be improved by correlating the acquisition of individual 2D projections with respiration for retrospective reconstruction of phase-based volumetric datasets...
- Evaluation of respiration-correlated digital tomosynthesis in lungJoseph Santoro
Department of Medical Physics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, New York 10065, USA
Med Phys 37:1237-45. 2010..These results suggest the method's applicability for soft-tissue image guidance in lung, but must be confirmed with further studies in larger numbers of patients...
- Respiratory correlated cone-beam computed tomography on an isocentric C-armSergey Kriminski
Department of Radiation Oncology, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Phys Med Biol 50:5263-80. 2005..Images reconstructed from the retrospectively gated projection sequences using the optimal gating window data showed a significant improvement compared to images reconstructed from the complete projection datasets...
- Correction of image artifacts from treatment couch in cone-beam CT from kV on-board imagingImad Ali
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
J Xray Sci Technol 19:321-32. 2011....