Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for multiple myeloma: curative but not the standard of careGuenther Koehne
Adult Bone Marrow Transplantation Service, Division of Hematologic Oncology, Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, New York 10065, USA
Curr Opin Oncol 24:720-6. 2012..In this review, we summarize the emerging data on allo HSCT and provide suggestions for its optimal role in the treatment of myeloma...
- Quantitation, selection, and functional characterization of Epstein-Barr virus-specific and alloreactive T cells detected by intracellular interferon-gamma production and growth of cytotoxic precursorsGuenther Koehne
Department of Pediatrics, Bone Marrow Transplantation Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
Blood 99:1730-40. 2002..Strikingly, the CD4(+)IFN-gamma(+) cell fractions were not cytotoxic against EBV-transformed or allogeneic targets...
- [131I]FIAU labeling of genetically transduced, tumor-reactive lymphocytes: cell-level dosimetry and dose-dependent toxicityPat Zanzonico
Department of Medical Physics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY, USA
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 33:988-97. 2006....
- Adoptive transfer of antigen-specific T-cells of donor type for immunotherapy of viral infections following allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantsRICHARD J O'REILLY
Department of Pediatrics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Institute, New York, NY, USA
Immunol Res 38:237-50. 2007..New more predictable strategies are under development, which should allow such therapies to be broadly applicable...
- Reduced late mortality risk contributes to similar survival after double-unit cord blood transplantation compared with related and unrelated donor hematopoietic stem cell transplantationDoris M Ponce
Adult Bone Marrow Transplantation Service, Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10065, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 17:1316-26. 2011..482). These data provide strong support for the further investigation of double-unit CB grafts as an alternative hematopoietic stem cell source...
- Long-term survival in patients with peripheral T-cell non-Hodgkin lymphomas after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantJenna D Goldberg
Adult Bone Marrow Transplantation Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 53:1124-9. 2012..These data demonstrate that allogeneic transplant is a viable option for the treatment of T-NHL and merits prospective evaluation...
- Adoptive immunotherapy with unselected or EBV-specific T cells for biopsy-proven EBV+ lymphomas after allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantationEkaterina Doubrovina
Department of Pediatrics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
Blood 119:2644-56. 2012....
- Successful treatment of EBV-associated posttransplantation lymphoma after cord blood transplantation using third-party EBV-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytesJuliet N Barker
Department of Medicine, Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
Blood 116:5045-9. 2010..Such therapy may also be applicable to the treatment of other infections and residual or recurrent malignancy after CBT...
- WT1-specific T-cell responses in high-risk multiple myeloma patients undergoing allogeneic T cell-depleted hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and donor lymphocyte infusionsEleanor M Tyler
Immunology and Microbial Pathogenesis Program, Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences, New York, NY, USA
Blood 121:308-17. 2013....
- T cell-depleted stem cell transplantation for adults with high-risk acute lymphoblastic leukemia: long-term survival for patients in first complete remission with a decreased risk of graft-versus-host diseaseJenna D Goldberg
Adult Bone Marrow Transplantation Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10065, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 19:208-13. 2013..15 (95% CI, 0.04-0.26), and that of extensive chronic GVHD at 2 and 5 years was 0.05 (95% CI, 0-11.6). We demonstrate OS and DFS rates that compare favorably to unmodified allo-HSCT with lower rates of GVHD...
- T cell-depleted unrelated donor stem cell transplantation provides favorable disease-free survival for adults with hematologic malignanciesAnn A Jakubowski
Adult Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant Service, Division of Hematologic Oncology, Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, New York 10065, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 17:1335-42. 2011..There was 1 late graft failure. This study demonstrates durable engraftment with a low overall incidence of GVHD. Its curative potential is reflected in the remarkably low relapse rate at 4 years...
- Novel strategies for adoptive therapy following HLA disparate transplantsRICHARD J O'REILLY
Marrow Transplantation Program, Department of Pediatrics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
Best Pract Res Clin Haematol 24:381-91. 2011..These approaches may thus provide new, immediately accessible resources for the generation and broad application of immune cell therapies to treat and prevent severe viral diseases post transplant...
- Adoptive transfer of unselected or leukemia-reactive T-cells in the treatment of relapse following allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantationRICHARD J O'REILLY
The Transplantation and Leukemia Service of the Department of Medicine and the Immunology and Molecular Pharmacology Programs at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, United States
Semin Immunol 22:162-72. 2010....
- Rituximab therapy of lymphoma is enhanced by orally administered (1-->3),(1-->4)-D-beta-glucanShakeel Modak
Department of Pediatrics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY, USA
Leuk Res 29:679-83. 2005..No clinical toxicity was observed. The therapeutic efficacy and lack of toxicity of this combination supports further investigation into its clinical utility...
- Generation of CMV-specific T lymphocytes using protein-spanning pools of pp65-derived overlapping pentadecapeptides for adoptive immunotherapyDeepa Trivedi
Allogenic Bone Marrow Transplantation Service, Department of Pediatrics, Transplantation Biology Laboratory, Sloan-Kettering Institute, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
Blood 105:2793-801. 2005....
- Recombinant human interleukin-7 (CYT107) promotes T-cell recovery after allogeneic stem cell transplantationMiguel Angel Perales
Adult Bone Marrow Transplantation Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
Blood 120:4882-91. 2012..Our results indicate that r-hIL-7 can enhance immune recovery after a T cell-depleted allo-HSCT without causing significant GVHD or other serious toxicity (www.clinicaltrials.gov; NCT00684008)...
- Serial in vivo imaging of the targeted migration of human HSV-TK-transduced antigen-specific lymphocytesGuenther Koehne
Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplantation Service, Department of Pediatrics, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021, USA
Nat Biotechnol 21:405-13. 2003..This technique for imaging the migration of ex vivo-transduced antigen-specific T cells in vivo is informative, nontoxic, and potentially applicable to humans...