Bob L Hou
Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Functional MRI in the brain tumor patientDmitry L Bogomolny
Department of Radiology, Functional MRI Laboratory; Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
Top Magn Reson Imaging 15:325-35. 2004..We discuss the basic considerations of functional brain mapping in patients with brain tumors including: patient screening and training, paradigm design, data analysis and interpretation of the fMRI scans...
- Reorganization of the cortical control of movement due to radiation necrosis. Case reportBob L Hou
Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Laboratory, and Department of Radiology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10021, USA
J Neurosurg 104:147-9. 2006..This is similar to the consequences of invasion by glial tumors into the PMC...
- Effect of brain tumor neovasculature defined by rCBV on BOLD fMRI activation volume in the primary motor cortexBob L Hou
Functional MRI Laboratory, Box 506, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021, USA
Neuroimage 32:489-97. 2006..The nature of the relationship between the resulting activation volumes and adjacent tumor characteristics is complex, but is found to be dependent on the tumor grade and type, as well as the distance of the tumor to the PMC...
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) changes and saliva production associated with acupuncture at LI-2 acupuncture point: a randomized controlled studyGary Deng
Integrative Medicine Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1429 First Avenue, New York, NY 10021, USA
BMC Complement Altern Med 8:37. 2008..Clinical studies suggest that acupuncture can stimulate saliva production and reduce xerostomia (dry mouth). We were interested in exploring the neuronal substrates involved in such responses...
- Functional MRI in the presurgical evaluation of patients with brain tumors: characterization of the statistical thresholdConnie Y Chang
Department of Radiology, Functional MRI Laboratory, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
Stereotact Funct Neurosurg 88:35-41. 2010..It is imperative to evaluate functional MRI data with a wide range of statistical parameters, especially in the assessment of tumor patients...
- The effect of prior surgery on blood oxygen level-dependent functional MR imaging in the preoperative assessment of brain tumorsMichael J J Kim
Department of Radiology, Functional MRI Laboratory, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 26:1980-5. 2005....
- Presurgical evaluation of language using functional magnetic resonance imaging in brain tumor patients with previous surgeryKyung K Peck
Department of Radiology and Medical Physics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York, USA
Neurosurgery 64:644-52; discussion 652-3. 2009....
- The role of the Supplementary Motor Area (SMA) in the execution of primary motor activities in brain tumor patients: functional MRI detection of time-resolved differences in the hemodynamic responseKyung K Peck
Department of Radiology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
Med Sci Monit 15:MT55-62. 2009....
- Safety and efficacy of bevacizumab with hypofractionated stereotactic irradiation for recurrent malignant gliomasPhilip H Gutin
Department of Neurosurgery, The Brain Tumor Center, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10065, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 75:156-63. 2009..The objectives of this study were to determine the safety and activity of this combination in malignant gliomas...
- Effect of age and tumor grade on BOLD functional MR imaging in preoperative assessment of patients with gliomaConnie M Chen
Department of Radiology, Functional MRI Laboratory, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Ave, New York, NY 10021, USA
Radiology 248:971-8. 2008..To retrospectively determine if there was a combined effect of advanced age and increased tumor grade on blood oxygen level-dependent (BOLD) functional magnetic resonance (MR) imaging signal intensity (SI) in patients with gliomas...
- MRI and MRS of human brain tumorsBob L Hou
Departments of Medical Physics and Radiology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
Methods Mol Biol 520:297-314. 2009..The commonly used MRS technique is either point-resolved spectroscopy (PRESS) or stimulated echo acquisition mode (STEAM)...