Genomes and Genes
Stacie M Goldberg
Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Comparison of two cancer vaccines targeting tyrosinase: plasmid DNA and recombinant alphavirus replicon particlesStacie M Goldberg
Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10021, USA
Clin Cancer Res 11:8114-21. 2005..The purpose of this study was to compare viral and plasmid DNA in combination vaccination strategies in the context of a tumor antigen...
- Adjuvanticity of plasmid DNA encoding cytokines fused to immunoglobulin Fc domainsCristina R Ferrone
The Swim Across America Laboratory, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Weill Medical and Graduate Schools of Cornell University, New York, NY 10021, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:5511-9. 2006....
- GM-CSF DNA induces specific patterns of cytokines and chemokines in the skin: implications for DNA vaccinesMiguel Angel Perales
The Swim Across America Laboratory, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
Cytokines Cell Mol Ther 7:125-33. 2002..These results have implications for understanding early events in the immune response to DNA vaccines, and provide a basis for development of new approaches to cancer vaccines, including the use of cytokine genes as adjuvants...
- Multiple pathways to tumor immunity and concomitant autoimmunityMary Jo Turk
1Weill Graduate School of Medical Sciences of Cornell University, New York, USA
Immunol Rev 188:122-35. 2002..Autoimmunity uses similar mechanisms as tumor immunity, but tumor immunity and autoimmunity can uncouple. These studies open up strategies for active immunization against cancer...
- Redundant and alternative roles for activating Fc receptors and complement in an antibody-dependent model of autoimmune vitiligoJiri Trcka
The Swim Across America Laboratory, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and Weill Graduate School of Cornell University, New York, NY 10021, USA
Immunity 16:861-8. 2002..Thus, either complement or macrophages expressing activating Fc gamma R can independently and alternatively mediate disease in a model of autoimmune vitiligo...