Mark P S Dunphy
Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Association of vascular 18F-FDG uptake with vascular calcificationMark P S Dunphy
Nuclear Medicine Service, Department of Radiology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10021, USA
J Nucl Med 46:1278-84. 2005..This investigation examines the geographic relationship of focal vascular (18)F-FDG uptake, as a marker of atherosclerotic inflammation, to arterial calcification detected by contemporaneous CT...
- Molecular imaging of atherosclerosisMark P S Dunphy
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, Room S 223A, New York, NY 10021, USA
Curr Cardiol Rep 10:121-7. 2008..Molecular imaging can provide a "virtual histology" noninvasively about atherosclerotic disease, characterizing vascular lesions with markers of inflammation, angiogenesis, lipid metabolism, and more...
- In vivo microcartography and subcellular imaging of tumor angiogenesis: a novel platform for translational angiogenesis researchMark P S Dunphy
Sloan Kettering Institute for Cancer Research, 418 East 68th Street, New York, NY 10065, USA
Microvasc Res 78:51-6. 2009..To eliminate the variable of tumor heterogeneity from a novel in vivo model of tumor angiogenesis...
- Dosimetry of 18F-labeled tyrosine kinase inhibitor SKI-249380, a dasatinib-tracer for PET imagingMark P S Dunphy
Nuclear Medicine Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, Room H 214B, Box 77, New York, NY 10065, USA
Mol Imaging Biol 14:25-31. 2012..F-SKI-249380 is a first-of-its-kind PET tracer for imaging the in vivo pharmacokinetics of dasatinib, an investigational targeted therapy for solid malignancies...
- Preoperative consolidation-to-tumor ratio and SUVmax stratify the risk of recurrence in patients undergoing limited resection for lung adenocarcinoma ≤2 cmJun ichi Nitadori
Division of Thoracic Service, Department of Surgery, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 20:4282-8. 2013..We investigated the prognostic value of preoperative consolidation/tumor (C/T) ratio [on computed tomography (CT) scan] and maximum standardized uptake value (SUVmax) on (18)F-fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography (PET) scan...
- FDG-PET SUVmax combined with IASLC/ATS/ERS histologic classification improves the prognostic stratification of patients with stage I lung adenocarcinomaKyuichi Kadota
Thoracic Service, Department of Surgery, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 19:3598-605. 2012....
- Radionuclide techniques for identifying vulnerable plaqueMark P S Dunphy
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Nucl Med 48:1753-5. 2007
- Radiopharmaceuticals in preclinical and clinical development for monitoring of therapy with PETMark P S Dunphy
Department of Radiology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10065, USA
J Nucl Med 50:106S-21S. 2009....