Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Dose dense cyclophosphamide, methotrexate, fluorouracil is feasible at 14-day intervals: a pilot study of every-14-day dosing as adjuvant therapy for breast cancerPamela Drullinsky
Department of Medicine, Breast Cancer Medicine Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center at Rockville Centre, 1000 North Village Ave, Rockville Centre, NY 11570, USA
Clin Breast Cancer 10:440-4. 2010..Randomized trials with other regimens demonstrate that dose-dense (DD) scheduling can offer greater efficacy. We investigated the feasibility of administering CMF using a DD schedule...
- The safety of dose-dense doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by paclitaxel with trastuzumab in HER-2/neu overexpressed/amplified breast cancerChau Dang
Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Ave, Howard 713, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:1216-22. 2008..The primary end point was cardiac safety, and the secondary end points were time to recurrence and overall survival...
- Phase II trial of a novel capecitabine dosing schedule in combination with lapatinib for the treatment of patients with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancerDevika Gajria
Breast Cancer Medicine Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 300 East 66th Street, New York, NY 10065, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 131:111-6. 2012..Capecitabine 7-7 with lapatinib was well tolerated with minimal gastrointestinal toxicity. Antitumor activity was observed in patients with trastuzumab-refractory MBC...
- A pilot study of dose-dense adjuvant paclitaxel without growth factor support for women with early breast carcinomaSteven Sugarman
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 115:609-12. 2009....
- Bortezomib, liposomal doxorubicin and dexamethasone followed by thalidomide and dexamethasone is an effective treatment for patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma with Internatinal Staging System stage II or III, or extramedullary diseaseHeather Landau
Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 53:275-81. 2012..All patients undergoing stem cell harvest had a successful collection. BDD followed by TD or BTD is effective initial therapy for this population with higher-risk myeloma and results in rapid disease control and a high response rate...