Rajendrakumar S V Chadalavada
Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Transcriptional program of bone morphogenetic protein-2-induced epithelial and smooth muscle differentiation of pluripotent human embryonal carcinoma cellsRajendrakumar S V Chadalavada
Cell Biology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, Box 391, New York, NY 10021, USA
Funct Integr Genomics 5:59-69. 2005..This study suggests that BMP-2-induced differentiation of NT2/D1 cells provides a powerful assay to study early human epithelial and smooth muscle development...
- Constitutive gene expression predisposes morphogen-mediated cell fate responses of NT2/D1 and 27X-1 human embryonal carcinoma cellsRajendrakumar S V Chadalavada
Cell Biology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021, USA
Stem Cells 25:771-8. 2007..This study also demonstrates that EC cells can serve as robust models to investigate early lineage choices during both embryonic and extra-embryonic human development...
- Down-regulation of stem cell genes, including those in a 200-kb gene cluster at 12p13.31, is associated with in vivo differentiation of human male germ cell tumorsJames E Korkola
Cell Biology Program and Departments of Medicine, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, and Pathology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021, USA
Cancer Res 66:820-7. 2006..Furthermore, the differential expression of core stem cell genes may explain the differences in pluripotency between embryonal carcinomas and seminomas...
- Transcriptional program associated with IFN-alpha response of renal cell carcinomaDebendranath Banerjee
Cell Biology Program, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Interferon Cytokine Res 26:156-70. 2006..survival and proliferation pathways rather than by alterations in expression of one or more individual genes...
- Targeting von Hippel-Lindau pathway in renal cell carcinomaPremal H Patel
Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10021, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:7215-20. 2006....