Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Health disparities and the cancer survivorVictoria S Blinder
Departments of Epidemiology and Biostatistics and of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY Electronic address
Semin Oncol 40:796-803. 2013..However, the current body of literature is limited in scope and additional research is needed to better define and address disparities among cancer survivors. ..
- Return to work in low-income Latina and non-Latina white breast cancer survivors: a 3-year longitudinal studyVictoria S Blinder
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York, USA
Cancer 118:1664-74. 2012..We set out to compare the trajectories of low-income Latina and non-Latina white survivors and to identify correlates of employment status...
- Employment after a breast cancer diagnosis: a qualitative study of ethnically diverse urban womenV S Blinder
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
J Community Health 37:763-72. 2012..These results have important implications for the provision of support services to and clinical management of employed women with breast cancer, as well as for further large-scale research in disparities and employment outcomes...
- Patient perspectives on breast cancer treatment plan and summary documents in community oncology care: a pilot programVictoria S Blinder
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York, USA
Cancer 119:164-72. 2013..Although the routine use of treatment plans and summaries (TPSs) has been recommended to improve the quality of cancer care, limited data exist about their impact on quality, including patient satisfaction and coordination of care...
- Early predictors of not returning to work in low-income breast cancer survivors: a 5-year longitudinal studyVictoria Blinder
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10065, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 140:407-16. 2013..Clinicians should discuss work-related concerns with patients and facilitate early return to work when desired by the patient. Additional research is needed to develop interventions to optimize return to work. ..
- Cost effectiveness of pharmacogenetic testing for uridine diphosphate glucuronosyltransferase 1A1 before irinotecan administration for metastatic colorectal cancerHeather Taffet Gold
Department of Public Health, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY, USA
Cancer 115:3858-67. 2009....